Good Trainers For Fives?

D.A.F.C

I believe that Jose Mourinho is available at the moment. 

This joke was brought to you by the Dublin radio station that had a phone-in quiz where they asked a woman "Who is the new Ireland rugby coach?", and she replied "Bus Eireann". 

20 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Any recommendations for decent fives shoes?

Have tried various running shoes but nothing beats sambas. Now sambas fall apart so any other recommendations?

Need to be non slippy.

...awaits clown shoe pics etc

No use for cloggers but either of these should work for the cultured player. Strong grippy soles, lightweight and grippy uppers to add spin. 

D33A7190-FE81-4CE4-AD2A-19011855761F.jpeg

No use for cloggers but either of these should work for the cultured player. Strong grippy soles, lightweight and grippy uppers to add spin. 

D33A7190-FE81-4CE4-AD2A-19011855761F.thumb.jpeg.87fbe058542bdd5450116207b8587fc5.jpeg

Toms are incredible for playing football. Once won a game of foot-golf in a pair of toms, such is my ability.

Just now, NJ2 said:

Toms are incredible for playing football. Once won a game of foot-golf in a pair of toms, such is my ability.

My point exactly - the sort of footwear a Romario or Bebeto type would wear to fives. 

I'll fucking break your Tom covered toes you slag.

I’d like to see you fucking try, you slag!
Since I've played fives with our mushroom supper friend but he is teckle at fives.

Still havnt found out what bates the guy got

I highly doubt this, G_Man but you’re correct we’re still waiting to finding out what he’s padding about it while he avoids the ball

Archived