The Paisley Buddies v Dundee

16 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Help a friend out here.

Parents are wanting me to book there tickets to Glasgow their. Then back the following day.
If I use this website I presume it gets me the best deal?
Secondly because it splits the tickets does that mean they potentially have a lot of tickets?

Yes I'm not clued up on this but could do with saving some pennies

It'll get you a good deal, no idea about the best.. was it RossDee on the previous page who got it cheaper through TrainLine? 

I've used it a few times and only once did I get sent a singular ticket, the rest of the time I got them all station to station even though I never had to leave the train. When you get them, number them for your folks. 

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Cheapest way to do it is go on trainline and book tickets from Dundee to Perth and Perth to Glasgow separately. I got returns for £26.

Was that 1 adult and 1 child? 

That's a cracking deal if it is! 

3 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

What are you trying to be a Perth hard man :lol:. Grow up and act your age. Dundee came down at the start of the season. There were both Saints fans and Dundee fans on the same platform after the game. Not a hint of trouble the way football should be with each other. 

I'll act any age I fucking want, c**t. I was merely saying what I'd like to happen,  fingers crossed too.

12 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I'll act any age I fucking want, c**t. I was merely saying what I'd like to happen,  fingers crossed too.

Right now you are acting like 92, you pish stained, senile, old chunt !  

I honestly believe that the loser of this game will be automatically relegated. Therefore I reckon it'll be a draw as this season has loved dragging both sets of support through the shit pile of hope and despair.

12 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

What are you trying to be a Perth hard man :lol:. Grow up and act your age. Dundee came down at the start of the season. There were both Saints fans and Dundee fans on the same platform after the game. Not a hint of trouble the way football should be with each other. 

There is no such thing

7 hours ago, Girth said:

Are there any St Mirren fans under 50?

Thank you.

:lol:. I was about when Dundee were a force in Scottish football pitty you missed it. Your as old and young as you want to be something you will learn as the years keep coming.  Two games for Saints next week if and I write if we can win in Perth our tails will be high going into this game. 

19 hours ago, tree house tam said:

You won't act any age you want. That's the unfortunate thing about learning disabilities, you're just stuck with it. 

6 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Good morning, A very busy start to the day today with tickets for the St Mirren match going on sale to non season ticket holders. We have sold almost 700 from our initial allocation of 1230. There is the possibility of a further 200 or so from St Mirren.

Should be more than that, the North Stand holds 1600.

Archived