The Paisley Buddies v Dundee

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Boo Khaki said:

Three times in a row we've had the ball forward, and Martin Woods under no pressure and with plenty of options has either blasted it miles off target or given it away. Fucking hopeless.

I thought it must've taken a deflection as it had gone so far wide. 

I thought wrong. 

HT 1-1

Entertaining stuff. Not much quality on show but both teams giving it laldy.

Down 1 inside a minute, our left a continuous weak spot exploited and a cut back finished well.

Then Dundee could have had another and finished us off inside ten minutes.

Chance not taken though and we grabbed an equaliser. Danny Mullen again, who scored a brace when we beat Dundee 2-1 in August under Stubbs. Cut back tidy flick in the net.

After that game settled a bit. Half chance here and there but a draw a fair reflection and the likely full time result.

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Collum has been dreadful - St Mirren leaving the foot in the tackle all the time - just warning them.

Banker that Kusunga will be off in the 2nd half for an untidy but relatively harmless foul then. Don't think I've ever watched a full match reffed by Collum where he hasn't sent at least one player off.

A draw's probably fair so far. Football's been decent enough but the second half will be brutal for the nerves like. 

That goal was utter pandemonium. Limbs all over the place as folk hadn't had the chance to being sobering up yet. Mcgowan's equaliser at Hibs sort of stuff. 

Quite entertaining so far. Our goal was weird, no idea how Mullen was in so much space that close to goal. Muzak’s having a torrid time on the left. Flynn’s playing well with very little support in the middle. Dreyer still not up to much.

Just now, RossDee01 said:

Also what’s with the way we’re shooting? Pish. Away team should always be shooting towards the away fans in the second half.

We actually chose to shoot against our fans in the first half. Hopefully that will turn out to be a lot of superstitious shite. 

1 minute ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

Quite entertaining so far. Our goal was weird, no idea how Mullen was in so much space that close to goal. Muzak’s having a torrid time on the left. Flynn’s playing well with very little support in the middle. Dreyer still not up to much.

I would like to see yer man man Flynn in dark blue on this performance. 

Archived