The Paisley Buddies v Dundee

Can see this being a messy 1 tomorrow large away drunken following combined with pressure pot environment christ i am shitting it, wee man in Panda club and has been briefed and knows the scoop, i will be loitering with intent in vicinity of stadium come 1pm for Dundee team arriving and will be looking to get ma 2013 cup final programme signed by wee Gowser will also wish him he gets a boot up the arse of Stephen McGinn early doors.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can see this being a messy 1 tomorrow large away drunken following combined with pressure pot environment christ i am shitting it, wee man in Panda club and has been briefed and knows the scoop, i will be loitering with intent in vicinity of stadium come 1pm for Dundee team arriving and will be looking to get ma 2013 cup final programme signed by wee Gowser will also wish him he gets a boot up the arse of Stephen McGinn early doors.
I was going to say that I doubt gowser will be playing but seeing as this game will be a scrappy hard fought battle then gowser might just play.

If he does hopefully he boots the f**k out of every st Mirren player.

Good luck Dundee. Would like you to avoid the automatic relegation spot then f**k over United in the play offs. Just for the laughs. 

Nothing against St Mirren , other than their shite soulless stadium. 

1 hour ago, kevthedee said:

I was going to say that I doubt gowser will be playing but seeing as this game will be a scrappy hard fought battle then gowser might just play.

Doubt he'll play. Only one spot available because Woods in undroppable. 

It'll go to one of his own signings. 

Hopefully the downtime has got Robson upto speed and he can show what he can do. 

Two of the worst top flight teams in history up against each other today. Four wins all season and we could be off the bottom come 5pm. Remarkable scenes.

Dundee are the only team in the league who haven’t beat us this season, so we have certainly nothing to fear from them. I kept thinking they’d pull away from us but there they still are, 1 point better off.

Both teams deserve to go down if we’re being honest. And regardless of what happens today, I think both teams will go down.

If we lose we are all but assured of 12th. Anything else and we keep ourself in with a shout of 11th and going down in the playoffs.

COYS!!!

10 minutes ago, Lex said:

Two of the worst top flight teams in history up against each other today. Four wins all season and we could be off the bottom come 5pm. Remarkable scenes.

Dundee are the only team in the league who haven’t beat us this season, so we have certainly nothing to fear from them. I kept thinking they’d pull away from us but there they still are, 1 point better off.

Both teams deserve to go down if we’re being honest. And regardless of what happens today, I think both teams will go down.

If we lose we are all but assured of 12th. Anything else and we keep ourself in with a shout of 11th and going down in the playoffs.

COYS!!!

If it was sure that you'd be going down either way, I'd take automatic just so the planning can start for next season that bit sooner.

The slim chance of edging a playoff win has to make that the preferred option, I guess.

It’s definitely one of those games where a draw is the most likely outcome.

A loss would be a disaster for both of us and both managers will be scared of it. It will be cagey and tight and if it’s still level after about an hour both teams will play it safe.

That helps neither of us really, just kicks the can down the road a bit.

With home " advantage " , we really need to go for it in this one. Dropping further points behind will result in a tough ask to turn things around. 

Time for the midfield to stand up and be counted today after Wednesday's meek performance.  

COYS.

Archived