The Paisley Buddies v Dundee

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything less than 3 points and it should be curtains for McIntyre. 

Good to see Granny Danger has found his way back into the Premiership forum. It must just be a massive coincidence it's happened after a recent upturn in Dundee United's results. 

11 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Putting my obligatory tenner on St Mirren.

That probably cancels out the tenner I've got on Dundee or draw.

I think a 1-1 is probably a decent shout, as a precursor to our season petering out*.

Can something as shite as this peter out? Not sure. 

BTTS is very generous odds considering both defences are fucking horrific.

19/20 or 1.95 how ever you look at it and both teams have scored in the previous two fixtures.

Happy to help. [emoji4]

31 minutes ago, ravabelli said:

Is there a pay at the gate option for St Mirren fans tomorrow?

All ticket which can be purchased at the ground. I would recommend phoning the ticket office get your ticket . Then pick up at ticket collection at the front end of the main stand that way you won't have to wait long. 

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Good afternoon everyone.
We now have less than 20 tickets left for tomorows match, on sale at the ticket office till 5pm tonight or from 10am tomorrow. There will be no tickets available at the ground tomorrow so please do not travel to Paisley without a ticket.

Good show Dundee fans. 

10 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

All ticket which can be purchased at the ground. I would recommend phoning the ticket office get your ticket . Then pick up at ticket collection at the front end of the main stand that way you won't have to wait long. 

Cheers  :cheers

Spoiler

Willie Collum ref, but way way worse than that for us is that The Right Loyal Douglas Ross MP is running the line.

He's made a few very suspect decisions in our games this season which have gone against us and almost certainly cost us points.

Hopefully any mistakes he makes tomorrow will go our way using the 'things even themselves up over a season' nonsense.

I’ve got serious fear about this one. Offshore so won’t make the game but will be waiting on the score coming in. Great to see so many are heading down, hopefully for once we can put in a decent performance in one of these games. Could be season defining, if we lose it would be difficult to not see us finish bottom, which might actually be a blessing if the other option is getting put down by the Dayglo cunters across the road which would be the most Dundee thing any of us have ever witnessed. I’ve been awake at night worrying about that scenario. Anyway 2-0 the Dee. Nelson with the double. 

Thankyou 

8 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
21 hours ago, johnnydun said:
Godspeed to all Dee's entering the Methadome. 

Don't you mean the Simpleton Arena?

Better and brighter than Dense Park.

Archived