The Paisley Buddies v Dundee

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m feeling a bit too confident for this one for my liking. With us having a full 2 weeks to prepare and St Mirren putting in what seemed to be a pretty gutless performance against statistically the worst team in the league since the winter break, everything seems to be in our favour. So in true Dundee fashion I can’t wait to see how we f**k it up this time.

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I’m feeling a bit too confident for this one for my liking. With us having a full 2 weeks to prepare and St Mirren putting in what seemed to be a pretty gutless performance against statistically the worst team in the league since the winter break, everything seems to be in our favour. So in true Dundee fashion I can’t wait to see how we f**k it up this time.

Mate any diehard of both clubs will be nervous and excited on Saturday as will both sets of players. I have not lost confidence yet  there won't be a lot of goals it will be a closer than many think. 

Mate any diehard of both clubs will be nervous and excited on Saturday as will both sets of players. I have not lost confidence yet  there won't be a lot of goals it will be a closer than many think. 

I have no doubt it will be close and tbh a draw is probably the most likely outcome. However, I still think that the most probably scenario come the end of the season is that we’ll both be relegated.

Just now, tree house tam said:

Dundee will win by 2 goals, St Mirren really are puddin. 

Nah. Grim performance by St Mirren last night, but I'd favour them here. The long layoff won't help Dundee (in the same way the winter break caused problems for top-league teams in the Scottish Cup in January)

44 minutes ago, Mr Heliums said:

Nah. Grim performance by St Mirren last night, but I'd favour them here. The long layoff won't help Dundee (in the same way the winter break caused problems for top-league teams in the Scottish Cup in January)

Aye, that break from the momentum we built up from 4 straight defeats will harm us no end. Having an extra week to get Nelson fit is also a downer.

St Mirren may well win it, but it won't be because they have played one game more than us in a 2 week period. 

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Aye, that break from the momentum we built up from 4 straight defeats will harm us no end. Having an extra week to get Nelson fit is also a downer.

St Mirren may well win it, but it won't be because they have played one game more than us in a 2 week period. 

Wee won't win it I garentee you. 

Just now, Meeniedee said:

big support...…..check

star striker fit.....check

chance to open a wee gap...check

chance to pull Hamilton back....check

we'll f**k it up with an absolute terrible display....its what we do best.

We're also well trained in that script. 

big support...…..check

Star striker fit? Who's that then?

1 minute ago, Biscuits said:
1 hour ago, Meeniedee said:
big support...…..check

Star striker fit? Who's that then?

moussa...we didna really sell him he was just spirited out of the country on a crash course in football ability....hes back now and will be banging the goals in ...

Archived