The Paisley Buddies v Dundee

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He did tbf. Gave us first dibs. He also alerted us to Robson who's apparently meant to be Sunderland's next big thing. He looks pretty shite though. Their version of Craig Wighton. I can't think of the Buddies equivalent of a home grown lad overhyped well beyond his actual ability? Stephen McGinn? He's a bit old for a fair comparison though.

Still proclaiming to be some sort of in the know connection to Dundee. Jack Ross has no obligation to look after St Mirren, he did that while he was manager. He has other priorities now. Whether he offloads a couple of unknown diddies to our rivals is irrelevant.
Hopefully Mallan won’t come back to haunt us in this.

1 hour ago, buddie06smfc said:

Still proclaiming to be some sort of in the know connection to Dundee. Jack Ross has no obligation to look after St Mirren, he did that while he was manager. He has other priorities now. Whether he offloads a couple of unknown diddies to our rivals is irrelevant.
Hopefully Mallan won’t come back to haunt us in this.

Where did I proclaim anything? All that was stated in newspapers at the time of it happening. 

Don't cry.

Where did I proclaim anything? All that was stated in newspapers at the time of it happening. 
Don't cry.

You’re trying to paint some sort of fantasy that Jack Ross is both looking out for Dundee & screwing over St Mirren. In reality, he is punting out the diddy players on the Sunderland books to the first taker. Your point is as relevant to St Mirren as it is to Celtic.

8 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

You’re trying to paint some sort of fantasy that Jack Ross is both looking out for Dundee & screwing over St Mirren. In reality, he is punting out the diddy players on the Sunderland books to the first taker. Your point is as relevant to St Mirren as it is to Celtic.

You're reading something that isn't there. Does this pain stem from Jackson's attempt at a penalty?

For f**k sake Schumacher.
I need to reactivate my Facebook account to have a laugh look at any pics you've got of this. 

No pics I’m afraid.

We were in Méribel and had a good look at the bit where Schumacher fucked himself. Christ knows what he was doing to end up where he did. We considered selfies but we decided it was in bad taste.

2 minutes to go. The Mirren down to 10 men. They’re bound to get an equaliser [emoji51]

Question is now will the Buddies bounce back after that horseshit display against the fermers or will the return of Admiral Nelson lead to a resurgent Dundee? Stay tuned folks.

Thank you.

55 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

I've seen it mentioned twice that Jack Ross is helping out Dundee and stiffing St Mirren - both posts by St Mirren posters. 

Dry your eyes, tiny tears 

20 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

No pics I’m afraid.

We were in Méribel and had a good look at the bit where Schumacher fucked himself. Christ knows what he was doing to end up where he did. We considered selfies but we decided it was in bad taste.

2 minutes to go. The Mirren down to 10 men. They’re bound to get an equaliser emoji51.png

Flying down a hill on a pair of skis. 

We've sold around 1350 tickets so far for this with only 150 tickets left of our allocation. Is this the maximum St Mirren give out as I could have easily seen us selling another 400-500 if there was a patg/buy a ticket at the game option?

7 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

We've sold around 1350 tickets so far for this with only 150 tickets left of our allocation. Is this the maximum St Mirren give out as I could have easily seen us selling another 400-500 if there was a patg/buy a ticket at the game option?

That will be your allocation, sadly for Dundee you aren’t bigoted enough or else our board would have thrown the kids out of the family stand behind the other goal like they do for the OF. 

Archived