The Paisley Buddies v Dundee

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/st-mirren-ticket-update/?fbclid=IwAR0sxCQC-CcVhSRPgCLNZGSQC_Nc19pmEqd0OQKdRO5ndENaZp7QU8rVlHo

Sold out our entire initial allocation for the game, now selling the 250 extra given. Good effort by our fans so far. With Nelson looking ready to return, this could be very interesting.

30 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/st-mirren-ticket-update/?fbclid=IwAR0sxCQC-CcVhSRPgCLNZGSQC_Nc19pmEqd0OQKdRO5ndENaZp7QU8rVlHo

Sold out our entire initial allocation for the game, now selling the 250 extra given. Good effort by our fans so far. With Nelson looking ready to return, this could be very interesting.

If the loan of Nelson is what makes Dundee stay up at Saints' expense, I'd imagine there'll be a few of the Saints fans who still have man love for Jack Ross having a wee rethink.

17 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

If the loan of Nelson is what makes Dundee stay up at Saints' expense, I'd imagine there'll be a few of the Saints fans who still have man love for Jack Ross having a wee rethink.

Nelson isn't a loanee, on a 2.5 year deal with Dundee. Belter of a deal made by McIntyre, imo.

36 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Nelson is a Dundee player AFAIK. It's not a loan deal.

Ethan Robson is on loan, but so far he hasn't really shown anything.

33 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Nelson isn't a loanee, on a 2.5 year deal with Dundee. Belter of a deal made by McIntyre, imo.

Apologies.

I'm sure I saw the word 'offered' when he arrived, as in "Ross offered him to Dundee" so assumed it was a loan.

Great bit of business for Dundee.

6 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

Apologies.

I'm sure I saw the word 'offered' when he arrived, as in "Ross offered him to Dundee" so assumed it was a loan.

Great bit of business for Dundee.

He did tbf. Gave us first dibs. He also alerted us to Robson who's apparently meant to be Sunderland's next big thing. He looks pretty shite though. Their version of Craig Wighton. I can't think of the Buddies equivalent of a home grown lad overhyped well beyond his actual ability? Stephen McGinn? He's a bit old for a fair comparison though.

He did tbf. Gave us first dibs. He also alerted us to Robson who's apparently meant to be Sunderland's next big thing. He looks pretty shite though. Their version of Craig Wighton. I can't think of the Buddies equivalent of a home grown lad overhyped well beyond his actual ability? Stephen McGinn? He's a bit old for a fair comparison though.

I thought Robson looked alright against Celtic. Worth remembering that he’s just back from injury. Thought he looked promising in his first game at Hamilton.

I think Robson moves the ball well (and is prepared to take a risk on, not be a 5 yard shitehouse) but it's just a shame that he doesn't seem to move too well. You'd hope that's just due to coming back from injury though. 

Think most Saints fans would concede that defeat tonight in Perth followed by another on Saturday and we can pretty much kiss it goodbye. 

What are the Dundee fans opinion? Two St mirren wins and you give up the ghost? 

It's a massive few days ahead with so many possible outcomes. Come Saturday at 5pm in talking best or worst cases, Dundee could be as much as 4 clear of St. Mirren or we could be 5 clear of Dundee. 

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Think most Saints fans would concede that defeat tonight in Perth followed by another on Saturday and we can pretty much kiss it goodbye. 

What are the Dundee fans opinion? Two St mirren wins and you give up the ghost? 

It's a massive few days ahead with so many possible outcomes. Come Saturday at 5pm in talking best or worst cases, Dundee could be as much as 4 clear of St. Mirren or we could be 5 clear of Dundee. 

Until it's mathematical impossible I won't give up especially when our two best midfield players will be back soon. However lose to St Johnstone and Dundee it's a tough ask. 

Getting the 10am train down for this one, don’t usually drink before the football but didn’t have the nerves to do this one sober.
You dont drink before Dundee games??

Jesus fucking christ your a mad b*****d

Archived