The Paisley Buddies v Dundee

6 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Have we made sure that Nelson is getting round the clock care???

If he's not fit, then we might as well stick a fork in this season.

Sadly fans and clubs always think differently. To us he should be given AAA+ healthcare but they probably have him collecting dust somewhere as he hasn't had match time or some pish.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon it would be foolish to rush Nelson back and put him on an artificial surface. I'd rather get him proper fit and have him available for the run in. 

By all means give him 15-20 minutes if possible. 

3 minutes ago, Dele said:

I reckon it would be foolish to rush Nelson back and put him on an artificial surface. I'd rather get him proper fit and have him available for the run in. 

By all means give him 15-20 minutes if possible. 

We don't have an artificial surface.  

Just catching up from my sick bed. A fairly amusing read. Reckon I’ll still be fucked by the the time this comes round but a quick google search confirmed St Mirren TV is a thing so I’ll be VPN’ing it on to the big TV whilst hiding behind the sofa. I really think it’s a must win for both teams but you just couldn’t put a bet on either team. I like St Mirren, and their fans in the main, and I too was delighted at your promotion.

Just catching up from my sick bed. A fairly amusing read. Reckon I’ll still be fucked by the the time this comes round but a quick google search confirmed St Mirren TV is a thing so I’ll be VPN’ing it on to the big TV whilst hiding behind the sofa. I really think it’s a must win for both teams but you just couldn’t put a bet on either team. I like St Mirren, and their fans in the main, and I too was delighted at your promotion.
Get well soon[emoji106] I have the sniffles too.

4 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

@Crawford Did you get your train tickets sorted?

I did yeah. It was much cheaper doing stage returns. Picked up my tickets after work today. Thanks again for the tip. Mad how the same journey is so much cheaper that way.

I did yeah. It was much cheaper doing stage returns. Picked up my tickets after work today. Thanks again for the tip. Mad how the same journey is so much cheaper that way.

[emoji1360] I actually hadn’t thought until I saw Dele post the ticket split and though I’d do it manually and it worked out even cheaper!

26 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

emoji1360.png I actually hadn’t thought until I saw Dele post the ticket split and though I’d do it manually and it worked out even cheaper!

Oor Dele saved me some cash. Definitely going to be checking from now on.

It's a weird game because I don't want to see St Mirren relegated but obviously neither Dundee. I know we've all said must win at some point but this really has decider written all over it.

I know we face them again and the other teams around us but psychologically this game is priceless to both teams.

Get well soon[emoji106] I have the sniffles too.

It’s my back and hip, as a result of trying to keep up with my 23 year old son skiing. Had to be taken off the plane using the scissor lift. It’s going to be a long haul with possibly some surgery. No alcohol for a month owing to the meds. Smirnoff sales must be plummeting!

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

It’s my back and hip, as a result of trying to keep up with my 23 year old son skiing. Had to be taken off the plane using the scissor lift. It’s going to be a long haul with possibly some surgery. No alcohol for a month owing to the meds. Smirnoff sales must be plummeting!

Well, skiing on a plane is asking for trouble ;)

3 minutes ago, ravabelli said:

Well, skiing on a plane is asking for trouble ;)

For f**k sake Schumacher.

I need to reactivate my Facebook account to have a laugh look at any pics you've got of this. 

Archived