The Paisley Buddies v Dundee

Huge game for both clubs with both sets of fans optimistic. Is this going to be too early for S. McGinn and McGinnis? both would be a big welcome. Would like to see Jackson and The Duck lead the front line from the start. Expect a big crowd for this game after all it's the biggest game for both clubs this season a cup final. 

q

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Hopefully we can win our 5th game of the season. A win is a must.
Cant afford to be losing this

Given you're a point ahead, and I assume after this we'll be visiting you, I'd say it's much more of a 'must not lose' for Dundee.

As for Saints...

Christ, I'd take a loss right now instead of having to deal with 2 weeks of St Mirren "banter".

Since I have no choice though, we are at our best (as sad as it is) on the road, and with 2 largely positive defensive performances in a row, and perhaps Andy Nelson finally being able to return, this could be a win if the team gels. I'll continue being positive and guess at 1-2 the Dee.

If not, I'll be solely focusing on hockey for the rest of the spring, because f**k football.

6 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

In what way is this not season defining?emoji1.png

In the way that , there will still be 7 games and 21 pts up for grabs. 

Still massive as I said though.  

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

If you lose this i’d put my house on you finishing bottom.

The same applies to yourselves? If we win it and our game in hand we're in a decent position, that's all. 

Been watching us far too long to know , it's not over till its over. 

We won't lose it btw. 

2 hours ago, Hendo said:

I'm going out for my 50th birthday that night, this means Saints must win. Please. 

I'm going out in Glasgow for my 60th with a lot of friends I'm the only Saints fan , win it will be a he'll of a night. Lose it will still be a good night. 

Archived