East Fife vs Brechin Match Thread

East Fife 0-2 Brechin City

We're just gifting it to them now!!!

That one was just embarrassing!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will not make the playoffs now, even if we do we look a million miles behind the teams around us. I expect a gubbing from our neigbours next week aswell which with bring others teams within a few points with 5 games to go.

18 hours ago, gm_1982 said:

You are more of a broken record than our football. If you’re not interested any more then don’t post. Every thread I see more or less the same post from you.

I’ll be there tomorrow to give my support regardless. This is OUR club and I’d hate us to go down after two decades of hard work to keep out of the bottom tier.

Good result today. Excellent.

Have g been too g 40 years, attended dances, quiz nights, built retracing, moved covers, snow, been to Stranraer on a Tuesday night I am entitled to b a bit fed up.

Yes, the players were awful today; did not in the least looked like they knew what they were supposed to be doing, but today's result is on the managers shoulders. He got the line up, formation and substitutions completely wrong from start to finish. Fair play to Brechin, they're still the worst side I've seen this season but we made them look like world beaters. Where do WE go from here? It's as if we're trying NOT to make the play-offs now. Expect nothing less than a gubbing next weekend against our smelly neighobours leaving Montrose just over our shoulders.

We seem to be determined to chuck away that last play off spot. Our form has dropped massively and we are limping towards the end of the season.

We now have a difficult run of games coming up, and work has to be done to secure 4th.

We seem to be determined to chuck away that last play off spot. Our form has dropped massively and we are limping towards the end of the season.

We now have a difficult run of games coming up, and work has to be done to secure 4th.

Would help if we played our top scorer in his natural position as CF and not winger
Would help if we played our best defender Meggatt rather than have him on the bench
Would help if we did’nt play Sparky and Agnew together in midfield together- they are painfully slow....

Would help if we picked our best team.....

Ah well onwards and forwards...

All the previous good work has been undone unfortunately.

All those games in hand totally wasted and losing to a team near bottom of the league.... Pretty fucking shocking stuff when you think about the extra revenue the playoffs may have generated.

All part of supporting Est Fife eh.

The manager isn’t responsible for the shocking mistakes for the goals.Ridiculous to lose 2 goals when your goalkeeper doesn’t have a save to make.He is responsible for wasting Dowds playing wide right and for taking far too long to change things.

Good result today. Excellent.
Have g been too g 40 years, attended dances, quiz nights, built retracing, moved covers, snow, been to Stranraer on a Tuesday night I am entitled to b a bit fed up.

I’m not blaming you for being fed up. The last two years have been tough but I don’t see why you feel the need to announce it in every thread you post in.

10 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

All the previous good work has been undone unfortunately.

All those games in hand totally wasted and losing to a team near bottom of the league.... Pretty fucking shocking stuff when you think about the extra revenue the playoffs may have generated.

All part of supporting Est Fife eh.

Cheer up ffs!

Archived