Friday Night's Okay for Football - PTFC Vs ICT

9 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

What a difference to us when Walsh and Doran are both fit.  The Irishman is easily on of the best players in the division.  He has played at a higher level for years and it certainly shows.

Ten goals in all competitions this season I think he said after the game? Must be his best return for a long time if not ever for us.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

If it was obviously offside I wouldn’t have posted. As I said 2 ICT players touched the ball before it reached Saunders.

He was already offside before the deflection off the ICT defenders. If he was onside before the deflections he'd have been okay.

If it was obviously offside I wouldn’t have posted. As I said 2 ICT players touched the ball before it reached Saunders.

You shouldn’t have posted then. It was clearly offside, 2 deflections are irrelevant.

10 hours ago, RiG said:

Ten goals in all competitions this season I think he said after the game? Must be his best return for a long time if not ever for us.

I heard it was his best ever goal return for ICT. 

He is indeed one of the top players in the league when fit. 

He was already offside before the deflection off the ICT defenders. If he was onside before the deflections he'd have been okay.

Even although he didn’t make any attempt to go for the ball until after the ICT players touched the ball ?

Rules is rules, I suppose.

3 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

Even although he didn’t make any attempt to go for the ball until after the ICT players touched the ball ?

I don't think that's the rule though.  He was in an 'active' position when the ball was initially played.

On 23/03/2019 at 13:52, MrDust said:

Same haircut, both have a beard and a vagina.....bring back Derek Johnstone !!!

IMG_20190322_205939.jpg

Who’s the toothy wummin anyway? Did she play for Scotland?

Your "average shoehorned in female" with 61 international caps, who is clearly as qualified as any of the rest of the pundits are to talk about football.
Your above average shoehorned in female then.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Just your average shoehorned in female that seems to be all the rage with any football programme just now.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

Your "average shoehorned in female" with 61 international caps, who is clearly as qualified as any of the rest of the pundits are to talk about football.

It was a genuine question :lol:

One of the Leannes? Crichton maybe?

I must admit I don't know many if any of these female presenters who have been rocking up recently but from what I've seen they make better points than the "establishment" pundits so as far as I'm concerned bring them on. Rather listen to what they have to say than withering dolts like Souness.

Archived