Friday Night's Okay for Football - PTFC Vs ICT

Goodness me, what a curmudgeonly attitude.
It's obvious that the new channel is going for a different angle with inexperienced presenters and its early days.
Give them a break.

The channel is operating on a meagre budget.
Do you recommend shipping in G. Linekar?
Guess where your TV tax is going?

Not sure what their budget has to do with anything. Their skills were woeful as they kept speaking over one another and to say "Caley remain 3rd" shows an unbelievable amount of ignorance. I'm not sure what their budget is but I'd imagine they have enough money to Google the league table.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, but there’s a certain Morten Chairman who’s good at talking shite and loves the sound of his own voice....

Was he talking shite when Falkirk got trounced at the tribunal and he took £70k off you for King Snake aye?

Guest Ecosse83
5 minutes ago, virginton said:

Was he talking shite when Falkirk got trounced at the tribunal and he took £70k off you for King Snake aye?

Be lucky if Morton got £7k never mind £70 :lol:

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Not sure what their budget has to do with anything. Their skills were woeful as they kept speaking over one another and to say "Caley remain 3rd" shows an unbelievable amount of ignorance. I'm not sure what their budget is but I'd imagine they have enough money to Google the league table.

It's quite obvious that Mr Thompson in a role that he is learning, got confused and made an error.

In the context of a new channel with a tiny amount of cash, please make your substantive point.

48 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Found it weird how they said we were unbelievably only 1 point behind Ayr when they showed the table. How is it such a ridiculous idea.

Probably because of the Jekyll and Hyde nature of Ayr's season; I'm guessing.

Given the tiny budget given to the channel I am surprised they don’t use job experience interns from the media studies course at the local college.
The “experts”are guff but the actual game coverage is ok.

Do people actually LISTEN to the commentators? Strange

That's a Friday night and £20 entry I'll never get back. Absolutely fucked off with the club. It's a swing between anger and absolute apathy. Surviving this season will be apathy. Going down will be full heads gone square going Low anger.

It's quite obvious that Mr Thompson in a role that he is learning, got confused and made an error.
In the context of a new channel with a tiny amount of cash, please make your substantive point.
You're speaking like he's new to television [emoji38] He's been on Sportscene for years. He still spoke like a pundit (which I think he's normally ok as) but clearly isn't presenter material. I refuse to believe their budget is so pitiful they can't afford to pay a presenter.

Turned into a decent game after an hour. Partick improved massively after Storey and Spittal came on. Is there a reason beyond Caldwell being a clueless f**k that they were on the bench in favour of a couple of empty shirts to begin with?

That's a Friday night and £20 entry I'll never get back. Absolutely fucked off with the club. It's a swing between anger and absolute apathy. Surviving this season will be apathy. Going down will be full heads gone square going Low anger.
Just calm the f**k down. It's been a shite season for you guys but all will be forgotten when you get a late winner to keep you up and send us down at the start of May. Just think of the scenes man.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, mrcat1990 said:

Just calm the f**k down. It's been a shite season for you guys but all will be forgotten when you get a late winner to keep you up and send us down at the start of May. Just think of the scenes man.

It's a nice thought but I fear we may yet spoil that scenario.

Archived