Science Fiction, Double Feature....

btb

How many of the fillums (plus one serial) quoted in the song from The Rocky Horror Show have you seen - to my shame I've seen 10/11 including the 1961 Day of The Triffids movie currently showing on one of the Sky Movie channels which prompted this post - the one I've yet to see is Tarantula.

1 hour ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Haven’t seen Doctor X, and I’m guessing that Flash Gordon isn’t the Brian Blessed one, but seen the rest.

It is the original 1936 one not the 1980 one with Brian Blessed.

Not seen any of them but have seen the 1980 remake of Flash Gordon

They used to put the old Flash Gordon on the Beeb when I was a lad (I've also seen "Flesh Gordon" but we wont talk about that...! :whistle). 

I've also seen Forbidden Planet, The Day the Earth Stood Still and Day of the Triffids. 

How many of the fillums (plus one serial) quoted in the song from The Rocky Horror Show have you seen - to my shame I've seen 10/11 including the 1961 Day of The Triffids movie currently showing on one of the Sky Movie channels which prompted this post - the one I've yet to see is Tarantula.
I have Tarantula on DVD if you want to borrow it.

20190320_160517.jpeg

• 2 months later...