6870 v 89 Title Decider

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

This on Alba or anything tomorrow night? 

United better hope not, they're utter dug shite in front of the cameras.

No much better off camera mind you!

United will have to have a go at us, we're better when teams give us space instead of sitting deep and hitting on the counter. 

1 hour ago, yoda said:

I hope County annihilate them, sack Tannadice, and then salt the earth.  A Carthaginian result pls

Carthage was and Dundee is the centres of their respective civilisations.

I really don’t have anything further to add.  :(

2 hours ago, yoda said:

I hope County annihilate them, sack Tannadice, and then salt the earth.  A Carthaginian result pls

Certainly backs up the findings of the 2016/17 SPFL Fans Group survey which suggested that County were ranked 3rd worst behind the old firm in terms of fan behaviour. It appears things haven't improved much. 

The biggest thing about the game tomorrow is just how 'meh' I feel about it when it looked, only a few weeks ago, like this could be the biggest game of the season. Hopefully we get back to looking like a decent team and we can at least have some good form before the playoffs.

Will be interesting to see how the team shifts in focus with Safranko being away on international duty. I would have hoped for Cammy Smith being played in his natural role with Clark as the striker. Whatever happens we need to get our 3 in behind the 1 to get ahead of the ball. I am not against 4231 if it is played well, we don't do that though.

We suddenly discover that without Safranko and Sow and with Cammy Smith actually playing on the right position we rediscover our mojo, playing some beautiful attacking football.

However, we couldn't score in a brothel with a £20 note taped to our metaphorical boaby. 0-1 defeat with Brian Graham scoring, because the Gods love to mock me

Archived