Stranraer v Champs elect

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Battling performance by the blues,strange performance by Arbroath.Ths blues nearly won it but 2 worldlys by the lichties keeper gained them a point.Some damn good performances by Stranraer players,never seen Linn so ineffective,but why does Campbell not start with Wallace.Btw League 1 refs, wow just wow.

Battling performance by the blues,strange performance by Arbroath.Ths blues nearly won it but 2 worldlys by the lichties keeper gained them a point.Some damn good performances by Stranraer players,never seen Linn so ineffective,but why does Campbell not start with Wallace.Btw League 1 refs, wow just wow.

Dick is just teasing us. We kept scoring goals and winning games with Wallace in the team. Hopefully he’s had his laugh.

I’m guessing that Bobby Linn had a knock.

Darren Jamieson in goal has played like that all season. A fantastic keeper who has really kept our league challenge going.

Dick is just teasing us. We kept scoring goals and winning games with Wallace in the team. Hopefully he’s had his laugh.

I’m guessing that Bobby Linn had a knock.

Darren Jamieson in goal has played like that all season. A fantastic keeper who has really kept our league challenge going.

If Bobby is having a quiet game I think DC likes taking him off incase he gets a knock

It's just ashame he's our only real proper ball carrier pace and danger man

Really need to improve on that area for next season in my opinion, needing a lot more pace out wide and upfront to get out and up the park against teams in the league above. We rely so much on bobby at the moment for that

If Bobby is having a quiet game I think DC likes taking him off incase he gets a knock

It's just ashame he's our only real proper ball carrier pace and danger man

Really need to improve on that area for next season in my opinion, needing a lot more pace out wide and upfront to get out and up the park against teams in the league above. We rely so much on bobby at the moment for that

Bobby wasn’t having a bad game tho

No goals, but extended highlights of all the chances. All the best to fellow video man Neil Douglas for a speedy recovery.

Good highlights

In that 10 minutes Donnelly not involved very much at all really, in fact Swankie has sort of shown the other strikers that have been playing how it's done the last 2 games he's been up there makes it look easy.... Wallace nearly scoring a belter wish he would play more. DJ with some very good saves, McKenna busy and Gold with some good moments nearly scored a really good goal. Good away support too considering the trek

Really like Stranraer number 8

11 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Really like Stranraer number 8

Kyle Turner. Everyone likes him, no way he's in League 1 next season.

Really good result for Stranraer, especially with Brechin & Airdrie winning. Tuesday is massive.

Stupid red card, I hate that head to head stuff. Also, why did Vitoria show his studs to the lino on the way off? 

7 hours ago, DG.Roma said:

Kyle Turner. Everyone likes him, no way he's in League 1 next season.

Really good result for Stranraer, especially with Brechin & Airdrie winning. Tuesday is massive.

Stupid red card, I hate that head to head stuff. Also, why did Vitoria show his studs to the lino on the way off? 

Yip,being watched by several clubs,out of contract and out of Stranraer at end of season.He'll probably not be in League 1 team of the season in May,but all blues fans know he should be.

6 minutes ago, afc_36_0 said:

Struggle to tell who had the 10 men in that 2nd half, we never seem to play well against 10.
I think we’ve been too kind to donnelly so far, he’s absolute mince

As I said in a previous post 36.sometimes he looks like Simon Donnelly,most times he looks like Dougie Donnelly.

To have one goalkeeping brother sent off on the same afternoon is unfortunate, to have two sent off seems like carelessness

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/red-mist-goalkeeping-brothers-who-14177892

The highlights suggest a fairly even game.  Any break in the box could have won it for either team.   Dick was not impressed by his Lichtie team especially second half.   I generally appreciate his post-match interviews which generally seem to reflect what actually happened - unlike many of his peers.

13 hours ago, Cairn Terrier said:

Don’t know about buying, but you can have Hamill on a free.

You'll need to wait until he finishes his man of the match champagne. Hamill has his faults but to single him out after the team's performance yesterday is odd.

You'll need to wait until he finishes his man of the match champagne. Hamill has his faults but to single him out after the team's performance yesterday is odd.

He had a decent game yesterday, but was not anywhere near man of the match. Big Innes was clearly our best player, Turner, McManus and Smith also decent.
My point is Hamill generally costs us goals with his lack of pace and general comedic defending.

1 hour ago, TAFKAC said:

well said Hamill important part of our team.

Just watched the highlights,Ref was right young Max had to go very naive but he's a kid and will learn, McKenna made the most of it and Donnelly pointing to Max,thanks for that former player.

Would you like Luke back?

Archived