Stranraer v Champs elect

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stranraer 0 Arbroath 0 at H/t. No complaints about red from where i was. Looked to be a stupid decision by max. However the ref has been abysmal. Booking stranraer players at will.  Even contest as well both sides hitting woodwork

2 minutes ago, Blue1870 said:

Stranraer 0 Arbroath 0 at H/t. No complaints about red from where i was. Looked to be a stupid decision by max. However the ref has been abysmal. Booking stranraer players at will.  Even contest as well both sides hitting woodwork

Who hit woodwork and when.

Thanks.

Point closer but big chance wasted, 
Stranraer continue to be a bogie team for us, 
Who else can we buy from them? 

Get Innes Cameron on loan by the sounds of things. Add him to our minibus full of strikers (who don’t score).

On 2/18/2019 at 08:34, SimonLichtie said:

If we don't play Wallace and we struggle to score goals absolutely no-one can be surprised.

Five weeks later and here we are. That's 3 games we've played against the bottom 4 since I said the above, Dumbarton away, Stenny at home and Stranraer today, and we've had 1, maybe 2 shots on goal in total in these games?

We are struggling to score goals. We have one striker who has proved he can score goals with us, and this season has plenty of them, plenty of assists and a player of the month award for the whole division. Can we please, please start playing our best striker and go back to having shots on target and looking like we might score goals from open play. If we don't we're going to fall over the line, lose him in the summer and unless we sign a whole new strike force be utterly fucked for goals next year.

Please :(

I think Iv seen enough of Donnelly now to see he doesn’t add anything., this is a worry going into the championship

To be fair he added very little to us so it’s highly unlikely he’ll add f**k all to you.
How are you supposed to play football with officiating like that is beyond me.
Good point under the circumstances, but could of got 3.

28 minutes ago, Cairn Terrier said:

Don’t know about buying, but you can have Hamill on a free.

Hamill played great today even when we were down to 10 men he worked his socks of, a lot of important tackles as well. my opinion.

Archived