Clyde Vs Elgin City

I did think that Miller’s appearance was a little odd. He was probably the worst ever Clyde manager, certainly in my time. Utter shambolic team, on a par with the current gang from Coatbridge. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Xervish said:

I just wanted to say that despite a potentially bad tempered match, I am pleased to say there was zero disappointing behaviour from Clyde fans. Wishing I had put a bet on Omar getting booked though, would have been easy money.

Nothing out of order from Clyde fans last night but it would be interesting to see what sort of ban he'll get if the footage of him coming off the pitch gets sent to the SFA though. There's no excuses for Love's disgraceful behaviour but the boy is undeniably an absolute weapon, regardless of how many Standard Grades he picked up.

Stuart Millar really is a clown. Team not good enough for league one although goodwillie is & he’s actually capable of playing 4 divisions higher, yes that’s right 4 divisions!
Not to mention Barry Ferguson who according to Millar was a very good manager. 
I’m of an age that I’ve never watched him play & can only judge on his managerial impact at the club. We still only had single figure points come February. That is atrocious & was really quite surprised he was invited along as a guest. The club don’t owe him anything & shouldn’t be dishing out freebies to him. 
Yeah all a bit naff. Glad I dished him my tightly tied scarf at Montrose that day. "Get us a keeper ya clown"

2 hours ago, David W said:

Nothing out of order from Clyde fans last night but it would be interesting to see what sort of ban he'll get if the footage of him coming off the pitch gets sent to the SFA though. There's no excuses for Love's disgraceful behaviour but the boy is undeniably an absolute weapon, regardless of how many Standard Grades he picked up.

Wasn’t there so just wondering what he did coming off the pitch? 

Wasn’t there so just wondering what he did coming off the pitch? 

Grabbed his bollocks in a weird “come ahead” type motion. Elgin’s assistant(?) clocked him and had a word. There was some shite, from both him and others, on Twitter too as the night went on. Most now deleted.

Edited to add : it’s on the highlights with 32 seconds left.

9 hours ago, sydney said:

I did think that Miller’s appearance was a little odd. He was probably the worst ever Clyde manager, certainly in my time. Utter shambolic team, on a par with the current gang from Coatbridge. 

The away performance against Albion Rovers in particular the first half during that time was by a country mile the worst display I have ever seen from a team competing in this or any other league I have ever witnessed. Watching Clyde now for many decades so that is saying something.  The current Albion Rovers team would have beaten that shower and that is a serious comment. 

Miller was so far out of his depth it is embarrassing that he was invited back as guest, his behaviour in his subsequent visits back to Broadwood only confirms that.

21 hours ago, RutherGlen said:

Me three. 

Although according to the managerial God that is Stuart Miller, our entire squad (with the exception of Goodwillie) is nowhere near good enough for the dizzy heights of League 1. 

Montrose seemed to manage

Archived