The rangers protest against BBC Bias....

This is in the same week as the Beeb published Nacho Novo's deranged conspiracy rantings and lined up half a dozen pundits to say how hard done by Morelos was. 

What more do they want? Seriously. 

Absolute fucknuggets. 

At least it looks like this is a minority view in their support. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, coprolite said:

It's definitely not, you'd be stunned at the views and sheer delusion a lot of them spout.

The protest is/was a massive minter and I'm not surprised hardly anyone showed up. It doesn't mean that they don't mostly buy into the idea though. 

The lowest budget Zombie film set ever.

28 Protesters Later ?

ETA - I stumbled onto this thread in a slightly hungover state after a lovely day’s drinking yesterday on Leith Walk, post ER and Twickers celebrations.......not sure why but I am absolutely howling here, so so funny and a big thanks to ZenArcher for tagging Father Ted to the photo of the ‘protesters’......Mrs FP wondering WTF is goin’ on.....lovely start to the day.....[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji149][emoji149]

35 minutes ago, coprolite said:

This is in the same week as the Beeb published Nacho Novo's deranged conspiracy rantings and lined up half a dozen pundits to say how hard done by Morelos was. 

What more do they want? Seriously. 

Absolute fucknuggets. 

Indeed. They absolutely fawn over Rangers. 

If anything, their piece on Craig Whyte was a warning to the club to stay clear of him, so he didn't mess up their beloved Rangers. 

43 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

The protest is/was a massive minter and I'm not surprised hardly anyone showed up.

Indeed. It's further proof, if any were needed, that "Rangers" "fans" don't actually give enough of a toss about the club to actually get off their arse or put their hand in their wallet. They want to sit on their lardy backsides, belching and belting out bigotted ditties while a sugar daddy comes along and brings back the Murray years with magic money that never needs to paid to anyone.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

I have no idea where to start with this ‘protest’.

Embarrassing doesn’t even begin to cover it.

I think that contemptuous laughter is a good starting point.

It's also the place to then visit and also to later wind up at.

3 hours ago, nsr said:

Genuine question: what are they accusing the BBC of lying about?

I think it's the trial by sportscene that knocked them over the edge again. ........................ It's fairly fucked MacGregor anyway . He's really thrown the toys out the pram by saying f**k the lot o ye. Am no playing for yer scabby country . :lol:

30 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

That'll be the BBC adding on 6 minutes of radio commentary today to let Celtic score. 

Richard Gordon scored the winner, apparently......

Archived