The rangers protest against BBC Bias....

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Given the spelling of “don’t”, I take it that they had the help of the Green Brigade in making the banner.

Perhaps the missing apostrophe would have put them over budget.

I'm surprised the grammar police AKA Kincardine hasn't had a go at them yet

2 hours ago, sjc said:

Richard Gordon scored the winner, apparently......

After Caley fans pulled him down in the box. 

It's not just the spelling of "Dont" it reads to me like a plea for the BBC to stop funding their Haters. I don't know who that could be, since the club formed I've been laughing most days at their exploits. 

A boy I know that is a rangers* fans says that folk have been stealing pies from the ground as well :lol:

5 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

It's not just the spelling of "Dont" it reads to me like a plea for the BBC to stop funding their Haters. I don't know who that could be, since the club formed I've been laughing most days at their exploits. 

A boy I know that is a rangers* fans says that folk have been stealing pies from the ground as well :lol:

Here's the pie thief being arrested yesterday!!

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/guy-getting-lifted-at-half-time-west-enclosure.69470/

Image may contain: one or more people, stadium, crowd and outdoor

30 minutes ago, lonewolfie said:

The posters actually sound quite normal there, nothing like Rangers Media. Maybe they save their sanity for pie related topics.

13 minutes ago, Romeo said:
24 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
The posters actually sound quite normal there, nothing like Rangers Media. Maybe they save their sanity for pie related topics.

Some good punning in there too

"Bizarrely that’s two games in a row people have been lifted over pies . Fight broke out in club deck v sheep for same reason . 

You’ve got to laugh or you’ll cry
 "

I know what I'll do.. :lol::lol::lol:

We Ate The Pies...

One of the funniest things I have ever  seen on Pie And Bovril  is the Pope  waving out the window  at the protestors.

What  I have never understood  is why the beeb spends  so much time talking about Sevco . Yesterday  they had  Chick Young in the studio watching the game.  If they don't  allow  you in then don't  report  on them. Unless  of course  they  are reporting  on sectarian  singing from the  people.  It reminds me of a sad b*****dy dumped  by his girlfriend  and  he keeps stalking her.  Please  just  ignore  them BBC. 

6 minutes ago, neildrake said:

One of the funniest things I have ever  seen on Pie And Bovril  is the Pope  waving out the window  at the protestors.

What  I have never understood  is why the beeb spends  so much time talking about Sevco . Yesterday  they had  Chick Young in the studio watching the game.  If they don't  allow  you in then don't  report  on them. Unless  of course  they  are reporting  on sectarian  singing from the  people.  It reminds me of a sad b*****dy dumped  by his girlfriend  and  he keeps stalking her.  Please  just  ignore  them BBC. 

But harsh on Chick, fair though.

25 minutes ago, neildrake said:

Except then the supporters of Rangers' opposition don't get any coverage either, which is pretty unfair especially for older supporters who might rely on the radio for updates.

And forgive me if I'm wrong but is the case not that they're not technically banned from Ibrox, but Rangers are trying to tell the BBC who can and can't cover their games? So the BBC are refusing to send anyone as a result (of that and the Jim Spence situation)?

It's hilarious that after everything that's happened they still have to maintain the Billy Big Baws attitude at all times and can't just quietly get on with their business.

Archived