2 Horse Race Now.

And then there were 2. 

It now looks like a 2 horse race to escape that dreaded bottom spot with Dundee and St Mirren fighting things out.  

Probably a pointless thread,  cause I'm not sure I'd fancy any teams chances in a playoff currently. 

If any team stays up now , it really will be the greatest escape/ lucky b*****ds.  

BkwiiCcCEAAA2uQ.png

2 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Toss up between them and Dundee hopefully, actually don’t mind you c***s 

Ditto.  You know  the score . Yous c***s are decent also and I respect your input. 

Just now, ali_91 said:

There’s a two horse race to see who finishes 11th between Dundee and Hamilton. St Mirren are down after an absolutely pitiful attempt at being a top flight club.

I'd send you lot down for nothing else than not managing to get a top flight game on in " a bit of drizzle " .  

Have you ever thought about investing in a artificial pitch  ? 

2 minutes ago, Munoz said:

I'd send you lot down for nothing else than not managing to get a top flight game on in " a bit of drizzle " .  

Have you ever thought about investing in a artificial pitch  ? 

No good for the cattle.

2 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

We fully deserve to get relegated and by this point I'll be surprised if we don't. 

The manner in which we might end up going down is more scary than actually going down, though. 

Maybe they'll have a league reconstruction or bring in a 10k seat rule ? 

Just now, EdinburghLivi said:

Really don't understand why anyone thinks Accies are safe yet.

They have been over this course in recent years , and have a decent lead against 2 teams that can't get a run going.  6 points is massive. 

29 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Really don't understand why anyone thinks Accies are safe yet.

They've picked up the same amount of wins in the last seven games as Dundee have managed in McInytres entire six month stint as manager, and only one less win than St Mirren under Kearney, who took charge in September :lol:

I cant see Dundee or St Mirren winning 3+ games over the final 9 fixtures. 

There is absolutely no chance we're out of it yet. May have to go away to Dundee and St Mirren post-split and while everyone hits out with the "they've done this before" patter, this is an almost entirely new squad with a new manager. Previous seasons' post-split collapses are still very much fresh in the memory too.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

They've picked up the same amount of wins in the last seven games as Dundee have managed in McInytres entire six month stint as manager, and only one less win than St Mirren under Kearney, who took charge in September :lol:

I cant see Dundee or St Mirren winning 3+ games over the final 9 fixtures. 

If it wasn't for your amateur drainage system,  we might be a 3rd way to your target of 3 + games before the split. 

Archived