Window Shopping

Ok, it's a bit childish, but I love window shopping other clubs players, and I'm on the vino so f**k it, why not? Got to be better than watching Aberdeen at home eh...

Rules are, you can be realistic or as fantasist as you want, but you can only pick one player from each club in the league. You can take as few or as many as you want in total to give you the best squad possible going into next season. If you want to play it realistic you can 'sell' your own players to give yourself a budget.

I'm going to go realistic:

Sell McKenna
Buy Jason Kerr
Buy Greg Taylor
Sign Jack Hastie (never seen him play, just fth)

Also I'd keep Dom Ball, and this is reliant on Shinnie and GMS staying

Lewis

Ball Devlin Kerr Taylor

Shinnie Ferguson

McLennan Wright GMS

Cosgrove

That's some serious potential imo.

21 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Not sure you're going to get Jason Kerr for -£5m tbh.

They could sign him for £1m, I imagine, I think that's around what was was rumoured to be quoted when that diddy English team offered £20 in January, might be wrong.

I'm not convinced Kerr would go there, hes well aware of Championship interest, and I get the feeling that's the path he wants to walk down.

Going on previous then I think if Aberdeen offered £1.5m, we'd probably sell him to them for £1.2m.

Hopefully Tam is right, and we hold out for big money for JK.

No offence to Aberdeen, but I think a lot of Saints fans would be a bit gutted if he only went there, me included.

12 hours ago, Illgresi said:

Ok, it's a bit childish, but I love window shopping other clubs players, and I'm on the vino so f**k it, why not? Got to be better than watching Aberdeen at home eh...

Rules are, you can be realistic or as fantasist as you want, but you can only pick one player from each club in the league. You can take as few or as many as you want in total to give you the best squad possible going into next season. If you want to play it realistic you can 'sell' your own players to give yourself a budget.

I'm going to go realistic:

Sell McKenna
Buy Jason Kerr
Buy Greg Taylor
Sign Jack Hastie (never seen him play, just fth)

Also I'd keep Dom Ball, and this is reliant on Shinnie and GMS staying

Lewis

Ball Devlin Kerr Taylor

Shinnie Ferguson

McLennan Wright GMS

Cosgrove

That's some serious potential imo.

Telling that Greg Stewart isn’t mentioned 

Archived