Weather Watch Saturday 19 March

Looking out the window here in Linlithgow I don't expect too many matches in the area to survive the weather.

Games off so far at Easthouses, Newtongrange, Peebles and Bonnyrigg, plus Whitehill in the LL.

Looking out the window here in Linlithgow I don't expect too many matches in the area to survive the weather.
Games off so far at Easthouses, Newtongrange, Peebles and Bonnyrigg, plus Whitehill in the LL.
Sauchie now off

Now quicker to list what's still on!

Conference A - all off.

Conference B - Bo'ness, Haddington not called off yet, but surely will be. Haddington to make the call at about 10.30am.

Conference C - Camelon, Edinburgh Utd and St Andrews not called off yet. Inspection at Camelon at 10.30. I wonder if St Andrews might make it. 

Edit to remove Tranent.

Haddington have now called off. Just Bo'ness left in Conference B - there's over an inch of snow on the ground in Linlithgow and it's still falling, so I can't see how they escape it.
I'm not in Bo'ness just now but it's more likely to be sleet. Not a day for watching football whatsoever it is.

Big day for both sides with this game the only one going ahead in EOSL (and therefore avoiding it going midweek).

Broxburn win could put themself in an exceptionally strong position - while St Andrews win would leapfrog Preston into 5th, and put serious pressure on Preston and Heriot-Watt's midweek games.

Archived