Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Div

      Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

      We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
SaintMan

Predictions

Recommended Posts

After looking at the fixture list for tomorrow, there is certainly a good few interesting games being played.

What’s everyone’s predictions this week?

Creetown vs Wigtown 

Heston vs Annan 

Lochar vs Bonnyton 

Mids vs Threave 

Newton vs YM

Nithsdale vs Lochmaben 

Stranraer Res vs Abbey Vale

Edited by SaintMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SaintMan said:

After looking at the fixture list for tomorrow, there is certainly a good few interesting games being played.

What’s everyone’s predictions this week?

Creetown vs Wigtown   2  - 2 

Heston vs Annan  6 -0

Lochar vs Bonnyton    1 -4

Mids vs Threave  2 - 1

Newton vs YM 4-1

Nithsdale vs Lochmaben  6 -0

Stranraer Res vs Abbey Vale  3-1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
After looking at the fixture list for tomorrow, there is certainly a good few interesting games being played.
What’s everyone’s predictions this week?
Creetown vs Wigtown 
Heston vs Annan 
Lochar vs Bonnyton 
Mids vs Threave 
Newton vs YM
Nithsdale vs Lochmaben 
Stranraer Res vs Abbey Vale


Creetown 2 - 1 Wigtown
Heston 5 - 0 Annan
Lochar 2 - 2 Bonnyton
Mids 3 - 1 Threave
Newton 3 - 0 Ym
Nithsdale 4 - 2 Lochmaben
Stranraer 3 - 1 Abbey Vale

Lochar v Bonnyton game of the day tomorrow and if either want to stay in the title race they need to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/03/2019 at 19:24, Theunchosen1 said:

 


Creetown 2 - 1 Wigtown
Heston 5 - 0 Annan
Lochar 2 - 2 Bonnyton
Mids 3 - 1 Threave
Newton 3 - 0 Ym
Nithsdale 4 - 2 Lochmaben
Stranraer 3 - 1 Abbey Vale

Lochar v Bonnyton game of the day tomorrow and if either want to stay in the title race they need to win.

 

How was the game of the day ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game was spoilt by the wind and rain but bonnyton just edged it with a 2-0 victory. Lochar were missing some key players none more so than Anderson who was there watching but not moving to well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Southobserver said:

Game was spoilt by the wind and rain but bonnyton just edged it with a 2-0 victory. Lochar were missing some key players none more so than Anderson who was there watching but not moving to well. 

What’s up with Anderson ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
How was the game of the day ?


Agree with other comments wind ruined the game but Bonnyton were by far the better side. Lochar obviously missing boys but it hurt them, replacements weren’t good enough to cope with Bonnyton. Saw their FB page moaning about the free kick which led to the first goal but was a free kick all day long and the penalty was stone wall, their CB hauled the Bonnyton boy to the ground. Seems a 2 horse race between Stranraer and Bonnyton now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Theunchosen1 said:

 


Agree with other comments wind ruined the game but Bonnyton were by far the better side. Lochar obviously missing boys but it hurt them, replacements weren’t good enough to cope with Bonnyton. Saw their FB page moaning about the free kick which led to the first goal but was a free kick all day long and the penalty was stone wall, their CB hauled the Bonnyton boy to the ground. Seems a 2 horse race between Stranraer and Bonnyton now

 

Horses  being the  key word .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×