West of Scotland Cup

4 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
12 minutes ago, Lord Talbot said:
Talbot v craigmark is already off 

I read Talbot looking to move the match to another venue is this still the case ?

I believe so.

However, I’ve been told that Craigmark’s park isn’t playable and one other pitch that may (or may not) have been asked about is also unplayable. Doesn’t leave us with many, if any, options left. 

I believe so.

However, I’ve been told that Craigmark’s park isn’t playable and one other pitch that may (or may not) have been asked about is also unplayable. Doesn’t leave us with many, if any, options left. 
Would it be feasable to use Bonnyton's ground? Its astro, in the East Ayrshire area & Bonnyton are away this weekend.

11 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:
1 hour ago, Lord Talbot said:

I believe so.

Would it be feasable to use Bonnyton's ground? Its astro, in the East Ayrshire area & Bonnyton are away this weekend.

I would like to think that the club have investigated every avenue to get either this game or any game on as the last thing we need is a blank Saturday 

However, I’m merely a fan and not on the committee so know as much or as little as most other fans

6 hours ago, Lord Talbot said:

I believe so.

Does anyone know if the new astro pitches at Broomfield are capable of staging a junior game, is there room for fans to attend or just fencing round it, i beleive theirs a pitch for rugby and one for football both with floodlights.

Guest Nocknosh1988
7 hours ago, Lord Talbot said:

Talbot v craigmark is already off 

Best surface in the juniors they say:whistle

3 hours ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

Talbot pitch is excellent why is the game already off? 

If they were due to play Ayr tomorrow or the tie would be lost to a Wednesday 1pm kick off due to no floodlights would they have gave up so quickly on the fixture? :whistle

Good to see you back.  Unfortunately its that time of the season weather wise. You lot didn'nt need to bother about Ayr on a Wednesday at 1pm because when you lot got pumped out the Willy Hill you could still play on a Wednesday at 7.30pm

On 16/03/2019 at 00:36, Blackie Gold said:

Still our surface and not the councils:P

That'll be the council pitch your team tried to cadge for Saturday, biggest brass neck in Junior football.

Archived