• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
griffiti on the wall

West of Scotland Cup

4 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
12 minutes ago, Lord Talbot said:
Talbot v craigmark is already off 

I read Talbot looking to move the match to another venue is this still the case ?

I believe so.

However, I’ve been told that Craigmark’s park isn’t playable and one other pitch that may (or may not) have been asked about is also unplayable. Doesn’t leave us with many, if any, options left. 

I believe so.

However, I’ve been told that Craigmark’s park isn’t playable and one other pitch that may (or may not) have been asked about is also unplayable. Doesn’t leave us with many, if any, options left. 
Would it be feasable to use Bonnyton's ground? Its astro, in the East Ayrshire area & Bonnyton are away this weekend.

11 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:
1 hour ago, Lord Talbot said:

I believe so.

Would it be feasable to use Bonnyton's ground? Its astro, in the East Ayrshire area & Bonnyton are away this weekend.

I would like to think that the club have investigated every avenue to get either this game or any game on as the last thing we need is a blank Saturday 

However, I’m merely a fan and not on the committee so know as much or as little as most other fans

Talbot v craigmark is already off 
Thought you weren't aloud to call off games until Saturday. Did St Rochs not try that and got told you can't.

6 hours ago, Lord Talbot said:

I believe so.

Does anyone know if the new astro pitches at Broomfield are capable of staging a junior game, is there room for fans to attend or just fencing round it, i beleive theirs a pitch for rugby and one for football both with floodlights.

Talbot pitch is excellent why is the game already off? 

If they were due to play Ayr tomorrow or the tie would be lost to a Wednesday 1pm kick off due to no floodlights would they have gave up so quickly on the fixture? :whistle

Game has not as yet been called off. Club has only been trying to make alternative arrangements should the need arise.

Game has not as yet been called off. Club has only been trying to make alternative arrangements should the need arise.
Should the need arise ? Talbot tweeted this morning that the need had already arisen.

Check out@atfc1909’s Tweet:

40 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Best surface in the juniors they say:whistle

They also say you haven't answered my questions about referees but there you go. 

3 hours ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Best surface in the juniors they say:whistle

Still our surface and not the councils:P

3 hours ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

Talbot pitch is excellent why is the game already off? 

If they were due to play Ayr tomorrow or the tie would be lost to a Wednesday 1pm kick off due to no floodlights would they have gave up so quickly on the fixture? :whistle

Good to see you back.  Unfortunately its that time of the season weather wise. You lot didn'nt need to bother about Ayr on a Wednesday at 1pm because when you lot got pumped out the Willy Hill you could still play on a Wednesday at 7.30pm

On 16/03/2019 at 00:36, Blackie Gold said:

Still our surface and not the councils:P

That'll be the council pitch your team tried to cadge for Saturday, biggest brass neck in Junior football.