• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Den Spark

Lochee United

Lochee United have released goalkeeper Mark (Tank) Stewart who has moved to North End. Seems a strange move just a few weeks short of a Scottish Junior Cup semi-final. Also allowed Lenny Ewing to return to his amateur club a while back. Is there another keeper lined up? Surely can't go into this crucial stage of the season with only one keeper?

Lochee United have released goalkeeper Mark (Tank) Stewart who has moved to North End. Seems a strange move just a few weeks short of a Scottish Junior Cup semi-final. Also allowed Lenny Ewing to return to his amateur club a while back. Is there another keeper lined up? Surely can't go into this crucial stage of the season with only one keeper?

Seems a bit weird especially as you say the semi game coming up. Fallout??

1 hour ago, Den Spark said:

I've seen it on their FB page this morning and I was wondering the same. Not sure who the reserve goalie would be now?

Was this the keeper who played last year? Was a top notch performance in the second leg

42 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Was this the keeper who played last year? Was a top notch performance in the second leg

He retired at the end of last season but resigned for the club last night until the end of this season

19 minutes ago, LocheeRon said:

Signed mark fotheringham Until the end of the season

Good to hear. :) 

I was going to suggest that maybe they were trying to save some money on wages and start putting some money into some ground improvements, but then I realised its Lochee United.

I was going to suggest that maybe they were trying to save some money on wages and start putting some money into some ground improvements, but then I realised its Lochee United.

What’s wrong with the ground like? Think it’s very decent actually

6 minutes ago, Ylf said:

What’s wrong with the ground like? Think it’s very decent actually

It is a very decent ground. As far as I know, floodlights are the only main thing needed for licensing (other than committing to the pyramid obviously).

36 minutes ago, Marten said:

It is a very decent ground. As far as I know, floodlights are the only main thing needed for licensing (other than committing to the pyramid obviously).

Three sides of it are basically grass banking.

Three sides of it are basically grass banking.

It’s a junior park. They have tried in the past for a small covered terrace on one of the sides but the locals didn’t want it for some reason. Changing rooms and hospitality but is first class.

19 hours ago, locheeboy said:

He retired at the end of last season but resigned for the club last night until the end of this season

Good but bad news at the same time :lol: just joking looking forward to visiting again :thumsup2