Sign in to follow this  
Louis Litt

Christchurch Mosque Shootings

27 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

A few family members mentioned, and Afghanis. They haven't released the details yet. Do you have a point?

Aye, on top of his head.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

A few family members mentioned, and Afghanis. They haven't released the details yet. Do you have a point?

No just wondering. 

Could only see one  myself.

Just now, whiskychimp said:

Why did NZ wait until now? Not making a point, just asking why. 

Presumably to show off to Trump that bad laws could be amended without doffing a cap to a bunch of c***s.

21 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Why did NZ wait until now? Not making a point, just asking why. 

Why did we wait till Dunblane and Australia wait till Port Arthur? f**k knows what it would take for America to do anything.

Edited by welshbairn

Let’s sit everyone down and explain that religion is getting phased out as none of their mythical sky gods exist or have ever existed. I realise this attack wasn’t wholly related to religion but imaginary gods get pandered to too much on this planet. 

Absolutely horrific, those poor, poor people.   Hope the attacker burns in hell. 

Edited by AberdeenHibee

On 3/15/2019 at 20:22, ICTChris said:

I realise you can say this about every article on the internet, but: the fucking state of that comment section.

l9TxQl5.gif&key=459e7f546dc1d46b8229b428

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 05:44, IrishBhoy said:

Let’s sit everyone down and explain that religion is getting phased out as none of their mythical sky gods exist or have ever existed. I realise this attack wasn’t wholly related to religion but imaginary gods get pandered to too much on this planet. 

That's really cool mate.  Did you write this on the front of your English jotter?

Folk who are using this absolute horror as a jumping off point for their egostistical musings on religion and atheism can get in the fucking bin.

Usually don’t get overly concerned by morbid videos, although this time I’m not overly keen to watch a video of young kids getting gunned down like “call of duty”.

Gun shop owner that sold him the guns doesn't want law changes. What a c**t

I am still disappointed they aren't going a bit longer with the thoughts and prayers route. It works well here.

Is there some sort of irony that this tragedy happened in a mosque, in a place called *Christchurch?

* Yes I know that Jesus Christ is an important prophet in the Quran.

Someone’s shot up a tram in Utrecht.  I’ve always found the teams in Holland to be quite decent tbh.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Gun shop owner that sold him the guns doesn't want law changes. What a c**t

Of course he doesn't, as it would affect his profits. That's what drives scum like the NRA in America. They just make up shite about rights and the second amendment and the dribbling morons over there buy it.

The gun manufacturers don't give a shit how many folk are killed in such atrocities. In fact they probably welcome it, as they can use them to punt more guns.

Just watched 15 minutes of a 45 minute video that was posted on fb where a bloke has done analysis of the incident .

I'm not one for conspiracies, but considering there were shootings in fairly confined spaces, it is weird that not a drop of blood is seen.

People use conspiracies when they can't understand the truth and that the world is a messed up place.

Just watched 15 minutes of a 45 minute video that was posted on fb where a bloke has done analysis of the incident .

I'm not one for conspiracies, but considering there were shootings in fairly confined spaces, it is weird that not a drop of blood is seen.

Well you obviously weren’t looking hard enough. When he walks out of the 1st mosque for the last time, the poor bugger he mowed down with a shotgun is bleeding quite significantly. The colour of it is etched into my brain unfortunately.

I can't get my head around why anyone would want to watch a video of that event.