Christchurch Mosque Shootings

21 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Why did NZ wait until now? Not making a point, just asking why. 

Why did we wait till Dunblane and Australia wait till Port Arthur? f**k knows what it would take for America to do anything.

Edited by welshbairn

Let’s sit everyone down and explain that religion is getting phased out as none of their mythical sky gods exist or have ever existed. I realise this attack wasn’t wholly related to religion but imaginary gods get pandered to too much on this planet. 

On 3/15/2019 at 20:22, ICTChris said:

I realise you can say this about every article on the internet, but: the fucking state of that comment section.

l9TxQl5.gif&key=459e7f546dc1d46b8229b428

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 05:44, IrishBhoy said:

Let’s sit everyone down and explain that religion is getting phased out as none of their mythical sky gods exist or have ever existed. I realise this attack wasn’t wholly related to religion but imaginary gods get pandered to too much on this planet. 

That's really cool mate.  Did you write this on the front of your English jotter?

Folk who are using this absolute horror as a jumping off point for their egostistical musings on religion and atheism can get in the fucking bin.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Gun shop owner that sold him the guns doesn't want law changes. What a c**t

Of course he doesn't, as it would affect his profits. That's what drives scum like the NRA in America. They just make up shite about rights and the second amendment and the dribbling morons over there buy it.

The gun manufacturers don't give a shit how many folk are killed in such atrocities. In fact they probably welcome it, as they can use them to punt more guns.

Just watched 15 minutes of a 45 minute video that was posted on fb where a bloke has done analysis of the incident .

I'm not one for conspiracies, but considering there were shootings in fairly confined spaces, it is weird that not a drop of blood is seen.