• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Louis Litt

Christchurch Mosque Shootings

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

New Zealand wouldn't exist if it wasn't for colonialism.

That's a fairly simple fact.

I'm sure the indigenous population prior to being colonised are happy to hear this.

I read that he shouted "subscribe to PewDiePie" as he opened fire.

I don't even understand the world anymore tbh.

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

I'm sure the indigenous population prior to being colonised are happy to hear this.

That was kind of my point... Pointing out the hypocrisy. Cant argue that New Zealand (albeit as we know it) wouldn't exist without immigration and the displacement of the original populace.

Edited by stu_mfc

There's a boy doing a phone interview live on This Morning who watched his brother and mates being shot.

Whilst we live in a society hungry for news, this is wrong. The poor b*****ds will still be warm FFS.

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

The indigenous population prior to Europeans turning up would have no idea what the words New or Zealand meant.

20 minutes ago, Guts said:

Morbid curiosity I imagine. Had a guy I worked with and used to try and force me to watch some of the stuff he had on his phone which was horrific, beheadings and other similar stuff. Was just when better phones were in. He took glee in watching them and trying to force others to watch, I can understand people looking and being disgusted but he didn't seem phased at all by the stuff.

Just prepare yourself for what you will say in court as a character witness at his trial for mass murder

The indigenous population prior to Europeans turning up would have no idea what the words New or Zealand meant.

Which is of course, totally inconsequential to the existence of what we happen to call New Zealand or its indigenous population.

13 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

If you've watched the video you are utter scum. That is exactly what the gun man wanted, you're basically following his instructions. Ignore the video. 

He also wants Western Europeans to have more children. If you have children, especially more than one, you are basically following his instructions and you are utter scum.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Which is of course, totally inconsequential to the existence of what we happen to call New Zealand or its indigenous population.

New Zealand which has existed for 162 years and the islands which have existed for millions of years aren't the same thing.

They had a name for the country,  Aotearoa.

They would have been quite happy with that I'm sure.

Similar to the Zionist argument that Palestinians don't really exist as there was never a nation called Palestine.

4 minutes ago, Ross. said:

He also wants Western Europeans to have more children. If you have children, especially more than one, you are basically following his instructions and you are utter scum.

They all say that because they want more foot soldiers in their looming race war. What they expect to do with the offspring of me, a namby pamby bleeding heart liberal, I don't know.

Edit: to everyone else in this thread please stop feeding HB

Edited by MixuFixit

Just now, welshbairn said:

Similar to the Zionist argument that Palestinians don't really exist as there was never a nation called Palestine.

Which is a load of shite because there was a nation called Palestine and beyond that existence doesn't mean conforming to western European norms.

3 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

Thats clearly not the same thing. Stop attempting to justify your behaviour. 

I have no children and I haven't watched the video. I am a better person than you. You are nothing but sub human scum. Unless you are also childless, in which case, I reserve my judgement.

5 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

They all say that because they want more foot soldiers in their looming race war. What they expect to do with the offspring of me, a namby pamby bleeding heart liberal, I don't know.

Edit: to everyone else in this thread please stop feeding HB

Science should develop a way to ensure children are born with skin that is some kind of soothing pastel colour. Maybe baby blue or pink. That would really throw those types off kilter.

Science should develop a way to ensure children are born with skin that is some kind of soothing pastel colour. Maybe baby blue or pink. That would really throw those types off kilter.
They say Taupe is very soothing

The attack on the Linwood mosque was stopped when a "well-known local Muslim" returned fire at the shooter.  Not sure if he hit him.

Which mass shooters have been taken alive?  Breveik was arrested alive, I can't think of any others.

Just now, ICTChris said:

The attack on the Linwood mosque was stopped when a "well-known local Muslim" returned fire at the shooter.  Not sure if he hit him.

Which mass shooters have been taken alive?  Breveik was arrested alive, I can't think of any others.

Martin Bryant was caught after Port Arthur down that way, I think a few American schoolkids have been nabbed too.

This c**t wants his day in court no doubt.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, Ross. said:

They say Taupe is very soothing

I had no idea what colour taupe was until I googled it now. I could see this increasing racial tensions tbphwy.

How-To-Use-Taupe-Color-In-Your-Home-Deco