• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Louis Litt

Christchurch Mosque Shootings

I'm utterly shocked that these murders were carried out in part by a racist redneck from Australia...

Just now, jagfox99 said:

I'm utterly shocked that these murders were carried out in part by a racist redneck from Australia...

A British export, by his own admission...

2 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Why the f**k would anybody want to watch the video? 

Morbid curiosity would be my guess. I think a lot of folk also disassociate it from reality, and the comments above about it looking like a computer game or a movie probably make that an easier thing to do.

I had a look. Morbid fascination I guess. With these mass shootings I am always a bit confused about how it would have played out, the timelines etc. I wish I hadnt though. Callous p***k that laddie is.

Just now, Bully Wee Villa said:

Why the f**k would anybody want to watch the video? 

Morbid curiosity I imagine. Had a guy I worked with and used to try and force me to watch some of the stuff he had on his phone which was horrific, beheadings and other similar stuff. Was just when better phones were in. He took glee in watching them and trying to force others to watch, I can understand people looking and being disgusted but he didn't seem phased at all by the stuff.

I hope the media appeal for calm and tolerance in the wake of this attack. 

Brief summary of his rant here. Says he's introverted and got all his ideas from the internet, surprise surprise. Really is getting worrying how people can get indoctrinated into murderous beliefs without any human interaction to show them how daft they are.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/christchurch-shootings-mosque-attack-video-linked-to-white-genocide-rant

Morbid curiosity I imagine. Had a guy I worked with and used to try and force me to watch some of the stuff he had on his phone which was horrific, beheadings and other similar stuff. Was just when better phones were in. He took glee in watching them and trying to force others to watch, I can understand people looking and being disgusted but he didn't seem phased at all by the stuff.

How did he keep his job, this sounds like an open and closed gross misconduct case.

Anti immigration shooting carried out by an Australian in a different country that wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for immigration. What goes on in peoples heads.

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

How did he keep his job, this sounds like an open and closed gross misconduct case.

Not something most people would report. If you told him to "get to f**k" while trying to show you/encourage you to watch something then he would.

If you need to be told, don’t go on 4chan or whatever. The place is just full of absolute vermin.

10 minutes ago, Guts said:

He's definitely OFTW and I wouldn't trust him around kids. Or, indeed, adults. 

Just now, stu_mfc said:

Anti immigration shooting carried out by an Australian in a different country that wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for immigration. What goes on in peoples heads.

I scanned through his manifesto and he covers a lot of ground but doesn't even consider the fact that Australia and New Zealand are colonial states.

The most notable part is trolling Candace Owens.

2 minutes ago, stu_mfc said:

What?

2 minutes ago, Guts said:

Not something most people would report. If you told him to "get to f**k" while trying to show you/encourage you to watch something then he would.

Different worlds I guess. I'd have reported someone doing that within seconds.

New Zealand wouldn't exist if it wasn't for colonialism.
That's a fairly simple fact.
Yeah immigrants charmed New Zealand and the Maori out of the Ocean using pan pipes.

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

What?

2 minutes ago, Detournement said:

New Zealand wouldn't exist if it wasn't for colonialism.

That's a fairly simple fact.

What he said.

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

What?

The Maoris are imaginary, like hobbits.