• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Louis Litt

Christchurch Mosque Shootings

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
25 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:
Well he was banned by mods before so not sure it's shitebaggery.
Can you prove it's Jimmy85? What rules has he broken? Maybe I'm slightly biased because I largely agree with him that anyone who watches videos like this needs to take a long hard look at themselves. 

Do you believe that someone who is running about multiple threads trying to rile folk up and came striaght in, with his first and only account on this site, to go on wee sad dotting sprees is really not a troll account of a current or previous user?

I think it's more to do with what he can prove to be honest.

Edited by sjc

"But I watched the slaughter of men, women, and children just to get an insight into why someone would do such a thing."

f**k off, you're creepy voyeurs on the internet not qualified forensic psychiatrists. 

4 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Naw even denying the shitebaggery. :lol:

What are you talking about, the poster has been removed.

As hard as it is for someone like you who is perpetually on the site we aren't.  It sometimes takes time to get to reports.

The poster was using a new IP.  Balance of probabilities it was an old banned poster as such account has been removed.

When we need tips on moderating the site from you, that will be the day DIV shuts it down.

Enjoy your day.

If the Mods were to ban everyone that was a c**t on here, there would be a fucking echo!

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
32 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:
Well he was banned by mods before so not sure it's shitebaggery.
Can you prove it's Jimmy85? What rules has he broken? Maybe I'm slightly biased because I largely agree with him that anyone who watches videos like this needs to take a long hard look at themselves. 

Do you believe that someone who is running about multiple threads trying to rile folk up and came striaght in, with his first and only account on this site, to go on wee sad dotting sprees is really not a troll account of a current or previous user?

He might be. But as SJC said it's a bit hard to prove. And if were going to ban every user for riling up other users or dishing out red dots, there wouldn't be many folk left. 

14 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Programme on BBC4 about people in the Philippines working as sensors for Facebook, viewing 25 thousand images and videos a day and having to decide whether they're ok or not. Everything from art to baby fucking and head chopping. How to drive someone insane, or maybe a dream job for throbber and dee man. 

Ahem, excuse me; I take exception to getting my name dragged into this argument without my name being capitalised. 

Why are people watching children being murdered?

If Peter Tobin had live streamed his murders would there be people saying they watched it for insight?

Back on topic, the NZ PM has handled herself pretty well over the last few days.

I dread to think what big Theresa would have done if it had happened here.

Back on topic, the NZ PM has handled herself pretty well over the last few days.
I dread to think what big Theresa would have done if it had happened here.
She would have stayed silent for an uncomfortably long time whilst assessing wgat political gains could be made by going full on EDL or pretending to have a shred of humanity in her. The end result of both would be an insincere waffle.

Why are people watching children being murdered?

If Peter Tobin had live streamed his murders would there be people saying they watched it for insight?

Probably.

Seems pretty obvious to me that at least part of the reason this fascist scumbag livestreamed it was because each additional person who views another human being's violent, terrified death violates that person's dignity a little bit more. It's not just about 'thats what he wants' - the watching is itself a harmful act to the victims and their families. The fact that you're not going to become a fascist just by watching it doesn't actually make it ok. Amazing to me that that needs to be said, but there you go.

For what it's worth - I've got plenty of mates with 'a dark sense of humour' and we've all met/follow on social media people who we know deep down are arseholes - nobody has ever shared on Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp (that I've seen) or tried to show me in real life a video of people being murdered and I'd be deeply disturbed if anyone ever did. Maybe I've led a sheltered life.

It's almost as if all people aren't the same. Some can watch videos like this with a sense of detachment without getting emotionally involved while others will be far more sensitive to it and can't bear the thought of watching a moment of it.  Some people choose cutting up dead people including children and babies on a daily basis as a career move; I couldn't do it myself but I won't be questioning their sanity into question - obviously not a direct comparison but it's just one example of differing mindsets. I would start getting worried about someone's state of mind if they were actively seeking out videos like this for entertainment or deriving some sort of pleasure from it. Some of the online comments on similar videos prove that there are plenty of unhinged individuals out there like that.

FWIW I've seen this shooting video and don't recall seeing any faces or any children. The shitebag is literally shooting them all in the back as they flee.