Christchurch Mosque Shootings

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
25 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:
Well he was banned by mods before so not sure it's shitebaggery.
Can you prove it's Jimmy85? What rules has he broken? Maybe I'm slightly biased because I largely agree with him that anyone who watches videos like this needs to take a long hard look at themselves. 

Do you believe that someone who is running about multiple threads trying to rile folk up and came striaght in, with his first and only account on this site, to go on wee sad dotting sprees is really not a troll account of a current or previous user?

I think it's more to do with what he can prove to be honest.

Edited by sjc

"But I watched the slaughter of men, women, and children just to get an insight into why someone would do such a thing."

f**k off, you're creepy voyeurs on the internet not qualified forensic psychiatrists. 

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
32 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:
Well he was banned by mods before so not sure it's shitebaggery.
Can you prove it's Jimmy85? What rules has he broken? Maybe I'm slightly biased because I largely agree with him that anyone who watches videos like this needs to take a long hard look at themselves. 

Do you believe that someone who is running about multiple threads trying to rile folk up and came striaght in, with his first and only account on this site, to go on wee sad dotting sprees is really not a troll account of a current or previous user?

He might be. But as SJC said it's a bit hard to prove. And if were going to ban every user for riling up other users or dishing out red dots, there wouldn't be many folk left. 

14 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Programme on BBC4 about people in the Philippines working as sensors for Facebook, viewing 25 thousand images and videos a day and having to decide whether they're ok or not. Everything from art to baby fucking and head chopping. How to drive someone insane, or maybe a dream job for throbber and dee man. 

Ahem, excuse me; I take exception to getting my name dragged into this argument without my name being capitalised. 

Back on topic, the NZ PM has handled herself pretty well over the last few days.
I dread to think what big Theresa would have done if it had happened here.
She would have stayed silent for an uncomfortably long time whilst assessing wgat political gains could be made by going full on EDL or pretending to have a shred of humanity in her. The end result of both would be an insincere waffle.

It's almost as if all people aren't the same. Some can watch videos like this with a sense of detachment without getting emotionally involved while others will be far more sensitive to it and can't bear the thought of watching a moment of it.  Some people choose cutting up dead people including children and babies on a daily basis as a career move; I couldn't do it myself but I won't be questioning their sanity into question - obviously not a direct comparison but it's just one example of differing mindsets. I would start getting worried about someone's state of mind if they were actively seeking out videos like this for entertainment or deriving some sort of pleasure from it. Some of the online comments on similar videos prove that there are plenty of unhinged individuals out there like that.

FWIW I've seen this shooting video and don't recall seeing any faces or any children. The shitebag is literally shooting them all in the back as they flee. 

• 1 month later...

160 dead so far in eight attacks on churches and hotels across Sri Lanka as Christians celebrate Easter.  Seems to be very little discussion from the middle-class Twitterati and no response on P&B so far, is this a racist website?

7 minutes ago, ForzaDundee said:

160 dead so far in eight attacks on churches and hotels across Sri Lanka as Christians celebrate Easter.  Seems to be very little discussion from the middle-class Twitterati and no response on P&B so far, is this a racist website?

If it's not livestreamed on Facebook nobody's interested.

207 dead from the BBC update I got on my phone.

Genuine scumbag c***s killing folk because they pray to the wrong Sky fairies and right wing twitter scaremongers like Hopkins and that prisonplanet VL are dripping at the tip about it. 

World is fucked. 

On 20/03/2019 at 10:45, Mr Pikey said:

Wonder if this incident will put off our fellow countrymen from extolling the virtues of the UVF / IRA  on their travels on a match day, Both organisations sadly carried out similar atrocities so mibbe this could make people think twice about it.  We can but hope.

Very forlorn hope, imho.

2 hours ago, ForzaDundee said:

If it's not a 1st World English speaking country then shock and "you don't expect this sort of thing to happen here" syndrome doesn't apply.  Just part of life in these places etc etc. 

2 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

207 dead from the BBC update I got on my phone.

Genuine scumbag c***s killing folk because they pray to the wrong Sky fairies 

Needs more breaking news reports about the Pope and the Archbishop of Canterbury having a good old pray imo. 

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

If it's not a 1st World English speaking country then shock and "you don't expect this sort of thing to happen here" syndrome doesn't apply.  Just part of life in these places etc etc. 

Needs more breaking news reports about the Pope and the Archbishop of Canterbury having a good old pray imo. 

Is there anything to be said for saying another Mass?