Christchurch Mosque Shootings

Just watched 15 minutes of a 45 minute video that was posted on fb where a bloke has done analysis of the incident .

I'm not one for conspiracies, but considering there were shootings in fairly confined spaces, it is weird that not a drop of blood is seen.

Well you obviously weren’t looking hard enough. When he walks out of the 1st mosque for the last time, the poor bugger he mowed down with a shotgun is bleeding quite significantly. The colour of it is etched into my brain unfortunately.

4 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Just watched 15 minutes of a 45 minute video that was posted on fb where a bloke has done analysis of the incident .

I'm not one for conspiracies, but considering there were shootings in fairly confined spaces, it is weird that not a drop of blood is seen.

Someone should tell the grieving families it didn't happen. I imagine they will be very relieved. 

4 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Maybe they all had Hearts tops on, m8.

54 minutes ago, The OP said:

Someone should tell the grieving families it didn't happen. I imagine they will be very relieved. 

I never said it didn’t happen. Just weird that a bloke would scrutinise a 45 minute video and come up with the conclusions that he did. God only knows what he’s seen in the other 30 minutes of his analysis.

2 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

I never said it didn’t happen. Just weird that a bloke would scrutinise a 45 minute video and come up with the conclusions that he did. God only knows what he’s seen in the other 30 minutes of his analysis.

You said that 'not a drop of blood was seen'. That's just false.

For someone not “one for conspiracies” you’re doing a great job of showing it. Who was the analyses done by? Tommy Yaxley-Lennon?

30 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

For someone not “one for conspiracies” you’re doing a great job of showing it. Who was the analyses done by? Tommy Yaxley-Lennon?

Naw. He would’ve been getting ready for the Hertz game.

I don’t know if the bloke who posted it had done any editing to it to back up his theory.  

That really would be a sickener. You can’t even trust lunatic internet idiots peddling bizarre conspiracy theories about horrific terrorist acts these days. What’s the world coming to.

On 18/03/2019 at 13:07, Lofarl said:

Someone’s shot up a tram in Utrecht.  I’ve always found the teams in Holland to be quite decent tbh.

A neighbour who grew up with the suspect told De Volkskrant newspaper that he did not go the mosque and the case had nothing to do with religion. "He's a lost boy with the IQ of a shrimp."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-47622916

51 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I remember Sean Penn saying he watches every Al Qaeda beheading out of respect for the victims. I'd counter his long history of being an actual psychopath is the more plausible reason.

He's a method actor. He might need to do it. Let's hope he's the one at the not quite as sharp as you'd like end.

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

I remember Sean Penn saying he watches every Al Qaeda beheading out of respect for the victims. I'd counter his long history of being an actual psychopath is the more plausible reason.

Respect is usually an admirable quality.

It’s one of the downsides to this crazy technological world of social media that we live in that some p***k can live steam himself gunning down innocent people with a machine gun. Maybe if the media didn’t report straight away that he had live streamed the event then less people would watch the footage. You can hardly blame people for viewing the video when there’s a big news story emerging and the sub headline being that the event was live streamed, people want to see things for themselves,