Christchurch Mosque Shootings

Guest JTS98
6 hours ago, dorlomin said:

Detourment is a troll with a long history of wacky conspiracy theories and other shit to fish for bites.

He is a white nationalist, even covered his guns in references to the "14 words".  I do not think anyone is disputing that.

49 people have been killed by a white nationalist terrorist. I am not of a mind to indulge an attention seeker on this thread.

Seems like a case of playing the man not the ball. The argument is fair enough.

14 minutes ago, scotfree said:

I noticed that the police in NZ don't normally carry firearms. In Australia all police carry firearms.  I wonder if fuckknuckles picked NZ because of this? Or one of the reasons anyway.

That's Trumpian levels of thinking, mate.

From the brief video excerpts I saw?  'Arm the good guys to take out the bad guys' is as it has always been:  empty-headed rhetoric.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

That's Trumpian levels of thinking, mate.

From the brief video excerpts I saw?  'Arm the good guys to take out the bad guys' is as it has always been:  empty-headed rhetoric.

Not my thinking at all. I'm talking about their thinking.

I noticed that the police in NZ don't normally carry firearms. In Australia all police carry firearms.  I wonder if fuckknuckles picked NZ because of this? Or one of the reasons anyway.

The shooter has already said why he picked New Zealand. It’s not because of any sort of lack in armed police.

1 minute ago, jamamafegan said:

The shooter has already said why he picked New Zealand. It’s not because of any sort of lack in armed police.

Fair enough. I've stayed away from anything that c**t has said. It was just a thought.

11 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Where and by whom?  Remember, you're posting on a forum with posters whose club's fans vaunt terrorism and in whose stadium you'll always hear a prosody to terrorist scum.

Massacre of Muslims in NZ...

Celtic’s fault.

New Zealand should use the "american " solution and arm all those that attend a mosque

Apparently someone did have a gun at the Linwood mosque and they shot back at the attacker. One of the people initially detained was also carrying a firearm with the intention to assist police, they have now been released.

ETA - It could be that the attacker at Linwood was disarmed and shot at with his own gun.

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Apparently someone did have a gun at the Linwood mosque and they shot back at the attacker. One of the people initially detained was also carrying a firearm with the intention to assist police, they have now been released.

ETA - It could be that the attacker at Linwood was disarmed and shot at with his own gun.

Are you sure it wasn't "thoughts and prayers"?

Just now, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Dawned on me that it's going to have such a devastating ripple effect on the family and friends of everyone he murdered for generations to come as well. All caused by one horrible, horrible b*****d.

And all the permanently injured.

Dawned on me that it's going to have such a devastating ripple effect on the family and friends of everyone he murdered for generations to come as well. All caused by one horrible, horrible b*****d.

As is the case of all mass murders.

The Jihadis want the same as this Aussie c**t, a religious/cultural war. The worrying thing would be a response from them, say in a church in Europe. The obvious thing would be an attack on a Coptic church in Egypt but that would barely hit the news.