Christchurch Mosque Shootings

I lived in Christchurch for a year 5/6 years ago and I used to regularly drive down Deans Avenue. Could have been me etc. 

It's gutting news to wake up to. This towns been through enough shit in recent years. New Zealand is the last place you'd expect this sort of thing too. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Detourment is Wisbit. A gravity denying, still living with his mother at 40, St Mirren pyjama wearing sad sack. 

The far right hate mongers on Twitter like Shapiro, Lauren Southern and that Nazi c**t from Coatbridge seem to be implementing deflection and whataboutery in a way to excuse themselves from previously stoking up an anti-muslim current throughout their brain-dead following.

The world is fucked.

Welcome back Bobby, thought he was HB. Had to google Lauren Southern and it seems she's deleted her Great Replacement video. Here's quite a good serious piss take of it with clips. It's about half an hour and you really have to watch/listen the whole thing to get it, and worth rewinding if it starts half way through, if anyone can be bothered watching it at all.

She's been in a serious whine about being accused of maybe being one of the radicalising sources of the Aussie c**t, so somebody kindly reminded her of this:

https://twitter.com/owen_mccord/status/1106610171055349760

Edited by welshbairn

They should stop using the term terrorist for these type of attacks, cowards is what it should be, how brave is it to go into a building all tooled up or leave a rucksack in a space occupied by children on a night out. If they were that brave why not go to ISIS or military camps and have a square go there ? Sh1tbags the lot of them. 

1 minute ago, johnthebaptistist said:

They should stop using the term terrorist for these type of attacks, cowards is what it should be, how brave is it to go into a building all tooled up or leave a rucksack in a space occupied by children on a night out. If they were that brave why not go to ISIS or military camps and have a square go there ? Sh1tbags the lot of them. 

Non Muslim terrorists are always called lone wolves and mentally ill, though they're recruited in an almost identical way as the Jihadists from the West, who are always described as terrorists.

36 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Non Muslim terrorists are always called lone wolves and mentally ill,

I am struggling to remember Baader Meinhof or the provos being called lone wolf and mentally illl. The PMs of both New Zealand and Australia have called this "terrorism".

And given that Islamist terrorism came to prominence in the Anglophone world with the very centrally directed terrorism of la Queda through events like 911 and the USS Cole bombing, there is a reasonable ground for many Islamist terror attacks to have been linked to a specific network when the likes of McVeigh and Eric Rudolph were operating in relatively isolated cells. 

Its a curious meme that still persists that only "Muslims" are considered terrorists. One wonders at the purpose of its persistence.

1 hour ago, johnthebaptistist said:

59 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Non Muslim terrorists are always called lone wolves and mentally ill, though they're recruited in an almost identical way as the Jihadists from the West, who are always described as terrorists.

Two wrongs etc... 

They should all be lowlife criminal sick murderers. 

12 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

I am struggling to remember Baader Meinhof or the provos being called lone wolf and mentally illl. The PMs of both New Zealand and Australia have called this "terrorism".

And given that Islamist terrorism came to prominence in the Anglophone world with the very centrally directed terrorism of la Queda through events like 911 and the USS Cole bombing, there is a reasonable ground for many Islamist terror attacks to have been linked to a specific network when the likes of McVeigh and Eric Rudolph were operating in relatively isolated cells. 

Its a curious meme that still persists that only "Muslims" are considered terrorists. One wonders at the purpose of its persistence.

I was talking about in recent years, with internet indoctrination. Bet in the forthcoming days the Aussie will be described as withdrawn and "not quite right".

9 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

Where and by whom?  Remember, you're posting on a forum with posters whose club's fans vaunt terrorism and in whose stadium you'll always hear a prosody to terrorist scum.

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I was talking about in recent years, with internet indoctrination. Bet in the forthcoming days the Aussie will be described as withdrawn and "not quite right".

The Australian PM has called this terrorism.

This is bullsh*t. I do not know what you are trying to achieve by pushing it. It took a while for white nationalist attacks to be seen as terrorism like the Islamist attacks linked to structured organizations like Islamic State and al Queda, but that is well and truly over.

A white nationalist terrorist has killed 49 people in order to spark some kind of "revolution" or "awakening".  What constructive contribution do you think you offer by naval gazing over what ever point you think you are trying to make?

5 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

This is bullsh*t. I do not know what you are trying to achieve by pushing it. It took a while for white nationalist attacks to be seen as terrorism like the Islamist attacks linked to structured organizations like Islamic State and al Queda, but that is well and truly over.

A white nationalist terrorist has killed 49 people in order to spark some kind of "revolution" or "awakening".  What constructive contribution do you think you offer by naval gazing over what ever point you think you are trying to make?

FFS. He's making the exact same point you are, criticising the hypocrisy of right wing media to call fundamentalist Islamic terrorism terrorism and to call cretins like this guy and Breivik and Roof and whoever else lone wolf mentally ill kids. Wind in the self-righteousness for once and stop thinking everyone's trying to wind you up with semantics.

12 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

The climate has changed because of all the criticism over that boy in the car at Charlottesville not being labelled a terrorist by most media and politicians. We should agree on @coprolite 's term for both lots.

They should all be lowlife criminal sick murderers

Edited by welshbairn

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The climate has changed because of all the criticism over that boy in the car at Charlottesville not being labelled a terrorist by most media and politicians.

So here you are criticizing what people might have said a couple of years ago, when in fact, nearly everyone has described this as terrorism.

I guess you feel smug and that was your main intention.

Even if it is total horseshit.

3 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

So here you are criticizing what people might have said a couple of years ago, when in fact, nearly everyone has described this as terrorism.

I guess you feel smug and that was your main intention.

Even if it is total horseshit.

Whatever,

tumblr_mcu55xgkas1rk5d6vo1_.jpg?w968h681

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Where and by whom?  Remember, you're posting on a forum with posters whose club's fans vaunt terrorism and in whose stadium you'll always hear a prosody to terrorist scum.

Oh my father said to me "I must join the Y.C.V"