Christchurch Mosque Shootings

The indigenous population prior to Europeans turning up would have no idea what the words New or Zealand meant.

Which is of course, totally inconsequential to the existence of what we happen to call New Zealand or its indigenous population.

13 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

If you've watched the video you are utter scum. That is exactly what the gun man wanted, you're basically following his instructions. Ignore the video. 

He also wants Western Europeans to have more children. If you have children, especially more than one, you are basically following his instructions and you are utter scum.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Detournement said:
The indigenous population prior to Europeans turning up would have no idea what the words New or Zealand meant.

Which is of course, totally inconsequential to the existence of what we happen to call New Zealand or its indigenous population.

New Zealand which has existed for 162 years and the islands which have existed for millions of years aren't the same thing.

They had a name for the country,  Aotearoa.

They would have been quite happy with that I'm sure.

Similar to the Zionist argument that Palestinians don't really exist as there was never a nation called Palestine.

Just now, welshbairn said:

Similar to the Zionist argument that Palestinians don't really exist as there was never a nation called Palestine.

Which is a load of shite because there was a nation called Palestine and beyond that existence doesn't mean conforming to western European norms.

3 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

Thats clearly not the same thing. Stop attempting to justify your behaviour. 

I have no children and I haven't watched the video. I am a better person than you. You are nothing but sub human scum. Unless you are also childless, in which case, I reserve my judgement.

5 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

They all say that because they want more foot soldiers in their looming race war. What they expect to do with the offspring of me, a namby pamby bleeding heart liberal, I don't know.

Edit: to everyone else in this thread please stop feeding HB

Science should develop a way to ensure children are born with skin that is some kind of soothing pastel colour. Maybe baby blue or pink. That would really throw those types off kilter.

The attack on the Linwood mosque was stopped when a "well-known local Muslim" returned fire at the shooter.  Not sure if he hit him.

Which mass shooters have been taken alive?  Breveik was arrested alive, I can't think of any others.

The attack on the Linwood mosque was stopped when a "well-known local Muslim" returned fire at the shooter.  Not sure if he hit him.
Which mass shooters have been taken alive?  Breveik was arrested alive, I can't think of any others.
This c**t wants his day in court no doubt.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, Ross. said:
Science should develop a way to ensure children are born with skin that is some kind of soothing pastel colour. Maybe baby blue or pink. That would really throw those types off kilter.

They say Taupe is very soothing

I had no idea what colour taupe was until I googled it now. I could see this increasing racial tensions tbphwy.

How-To-Use-Taupe-Color-In-Your-Home-Deco

5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Dylan Roof.

6 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

The kid with the crap haircut who shot up a black church survived. And the Philadelphia synagogue shooter. There's quite a few.

Edited by welshbairn

Just to confirm - this is apparently a terror attack against immigration?

Carried out in New Zealand by an Australian?

Alriggghhhhttyyy then.

To be honest I’m getting a bit fed up with the classifications of these types of events. It’s evil people attacking peaceful people. The sooner we start looking at it that way instead of focusing on race, nationality or religion the sooner we may make progress. In my opinion.