Christchurch Mosque Shootings

10 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Local rag unsurprisingly has responses like this in it:

IMG_7404.thumb.jpg.06a0e9cf56f84e0ac68ce6293a96de9c.jpg

Surely to f**k the people who genuinely believe that nonsense are partly to blame for this perpetuation of hate?

Why block out the names? The arsehole with the first comment should be named and shamed, and the responder should be lauded.

Why block out the names? The arsehole with the first comment should be named and shamed, and the responder should be lauded.

Responder is me.

And for the sake of him not getting ram-raided (as much as he deserves it) on Facebook I blocked out his name.

ETA: if you follow the Tele on Facebook you can find it quite easily.

1 hour ago, jamieson87 said:

Reprehensible response from a Queensland Senator. 

Can’t believe someone wrote this, and decided to publish. 

81CC090F-A0A2-4EA5-B109-26E5CB9B7A71.jpeg

Ignore him. Australia does. Due to the way the Australian political system works this piece of shit was elected as a Senator with only 19 (yes NINETEEN) votes. Its all to do with Preferences and the party that is voted for. He has previous form but this is a new low. Utter scum.

Lets not give him any further publicity. Its not about low life racist scum like this, its about 49 poor b*****ds being killed and a further 40 odd seriously ill in hospital.

Edited by Swarley

The former head of counter terrorism at the Met was just on Radio 4 and stated it's wrong to equate Islamophobia with racism because Islam isn't a race.
What a fucked up country we have.

Read some fucking Stuart Hall*

*not the noncey presenter

I’m in Auckland, it could have been me...

I’ve also watched the video when the death toll was only at 9, so I knew it was going to be considerably higher, it is unreal, those poor buggers had nowhere to go.

The country is in a bit of mourning over this travesty. New Zealand has always felt very safe since I’ve moved here, but it just shows that terrorism can show up anywhere.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Anyone blamed violent movies/video games yet?

I need it for my bingo card. Also, that politician has previous for being a c**t.

Older guy in my work as another guy was showing a group the video. "that looks like they video games, they've goat a loat tae answer fur. They games should be banned!"

5 minutes ago, Guts said:

Older guy in my work as another guy was showing a group the video. "that looks like they video games, they've goat a loat tae answer fur. They games should be banned!"

Fucking hell, just seen that video. Horrendous.

It really is like watching a snippet of a call of duty game.

7 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

The perp's manifesto as handy .JPG (might want to zoom in), if anyone is morbidly interested. Probably the first and last time you'll hear a (self-professed) terrorist cite Spyro the Dragon as ethno-nationalist inspiration.

Hide contents

1552631849786.thumb.jpg.2239948cdfd6f28f59bc21a359ebf6b0.jpg

I got as far as he works part time as a kebab removalist. 

2 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Why the f**k would anybody want to watch the video? 

Morbid curiosity would be my guess. I think a lot of folk also disassociate it from reality, and the comments above about it looking like a computer game or a movie probably make that an easier thing to do.