Transfer List

Keepoffthegrass

On 20/03/2019 at 10:43, Darvel legend said:

Ha ha ha that’s how we haven’t asked u to Darvel yet mate but ur getting closer to playing us next season , be good to see u and big gemms next season 

Now now... No need to tell porky pies.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gogsy said:

Darvellegend was told by an ex Lowland league manager that some crowds barely reach double figures remember. :lol:

I know a current Lowland League Manager who thinks we pay our strikers a couple of grand a week. :lol:

On 20/03/2019 at 18:57, clash city rocker said:

Collins is more likely to move to Lowland League than any other junior club. BSC Glasgow maybe.

Ooofffttt that was a decent guess. Somebody said he was friends with Kevin MacDonald so most probably friends with Swift. Never gonna leave Beith other than Lowland League.

Best wishes to Thomas and he's a firm fans favourite for his efforts in a beith Jersey, I still think he's making a big mistake but sometimes a change can be good for a player and also the club but the grass isn't always greener  hence loads of players having more than one spell at beith after leaving. 

On 19/03/2019 at 03:56, jimbaxters said:

Am I missing something here? Darvel announce that they have signed two lads who have coached in the amateurs, albeit very successfully, but still from the grade below and suddenly they're the "Man City of the Juniors" and all other clubs should be soiling their pants?

With all due respect, the last time I looked they were sitting in mid table of the championship and a trophy cabinet as empty as the inside of Nocknosh's nut. Say what you want about Darvel Legend but he fair knows how to put the wind up you lot!

Think you will find a lot of the good amateur teams could hold their own in the juniors nowadays it’s no longer seen as a step up to play junior outside the premiership a good few juniors would struggle in the top amateur leagues

30 minutes ago, Amofan1 said:

Think you will find a lot of the good amateur teams could hold their own in the juniors nowadays it’s no longer seen as a step up to play junior outside the premiership a good few juniors would struggle in the top amateur leagues

What's the records for amateur teams v junior teams in the senior scottish? 

I'm sure Girvan and Bonnyrigg disposed easily of both harestanes and shortlees respectively. 

No doubt lots of amateur players have the ability to fit in junior but there's often flaws with these guys. 

10 minutes ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

What's the records for amateur teams v junior teams in the senior scottish? 

I'm sure Girvan and Bonnyrigg disposed easily of both harestanes and shortlees respectively. 

No doubt lots of amateur players have the ability to fit in junior but there's often flaws with these guys. 

Think you will find the year glenafton won the Scottish Colville beat them 3-2 with half a team also drew 1-1 beith and beat kilbirnie 2-1 and the glens were 2-0 up at half time as for shortlees half the team was missing that day

Think you will find the year glenafton won the Scottish Colville beat them 3-2 with half a team also drew 1-1 beith and beat kilbirnie 2-1 and the glens were 2-0 up at half time as for shortlees half the team was missing that day

Competitive games not friendlies. I’ve seen beith beat off drumchapel ams and viewfield rovers

1 hour ago, Amofan1 said:

Were these proper matches as in not friendlies? Friendlies mean nothing really apart from match fitness and trying new formations etc. 

Anyone can beat anyone in a friendly and judge amateur teams to juniors on The only platform that's currently available - which is the scottish senior cup. 

2 hours ago, Amofan1 said:

We are very happy with who we have brought in to take us forward  , some of the players are amateur in name only 

Archived