Transfer List

Keepoffthegrass

4 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Ps wee secret if we want any of ur players we will get them , be worried 

You told me this at Darvel booling green at the start of this season you could sign any glenafton player you wanted whit happened .and also taz would sign from hurlford bullshit.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canny argue with that . Up to other teams now to match them with ambition and money and more importantly , playing style and success and new management going forward next season .

They’re going to be a hard act to compete with due to all of the above . Over to the others .

Ive always felt through the years that the clubs who nibble away at talbot do it the correct way and that's by keeping relatively low key and doing your talking on the pitch, teams like Glenafton and beith just do their talking on the park, by mouthing off on here regarding what you're going to do and being snide about it just creates a big target on the back for your club and that's the way darvel are coming across on here, not from their new management but more so from a certain poster . :unsure2:

Ive always felt through the years that the clubs who nibble away at talbot do it the correct way and that's by keeping relatively low key and doing your talking on the pitch, teams like Glenafton and beith just do their talking on the park, by mouthing off on here regarding what you're going to do and being snide about it just creates a big target on the back for your club and that's the way darvel are coming across on here, not from their new management but more so from a certain poster . :unsure2:
Legend is just a fan
It's a junior football site so surely he is entitled to get a bit carried away with the ambitious plans his club have unveiled .
I have never understood this target on the back nonsense as if your club can only lift themselves to beat Darvel cos of one guy then there is clearly bigger issues at that club.

6 minutes ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

No you're  still a halfwit........ 

That’s ur opinion and entitled to it , won’t stop me posting on here and as for the target on our players back , when I played I loved that just made me more determined to be successful same as just now , there is no guarantee we will be but it won’t be for lack of effort 

Hearing from a couple of well placed sources that the vast majority of the squad have resigned for next season which I'm happy about, I think with 3 or 4 real top notch additions on top of that then we will be back right in about the majors again. 
Resigned or re-signed?

44 minutes ago, Peasyman said:
On 17/03/2019 at 12:22, ThemightyHERTHA said:
Hearing from a couple of well placed sources that the vast majority of the squad have resigned for next season which I'm happy about, I think with 3 or 4 real top notch additions on top of that then we will be back right in about the majors again. 

Resigned or re-signed?

Well sherlock if the vast majority have chucked it and we are only signing 3 or 4 then we will be playing 7 a-sides so come to your own conclusion. :unsure2::lol:

Am I missing something here? Darvel announce that they have signed two lads who have coached in the amateurs, albeit very successfully, but still from the grade below and suddenly they're the "Man City of the Juniors" and all other clubs should be soiling their pants?

With all due respect, the last time I looked they were sitting in mid table of the championship and a trophy cabinet as empty as the inside of Nocknosh's nut. Say what you want about Darvel Legend but he fair knows how to put the wind up you lot!

23 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

The hardest aspect for me to deal with is player loyalty if there is even such a thing in the junior game or should there even be ?
Players are part time so should it be expected they chase the money or should they show a bit of loyalty to the guys who give up there time and money to follow them up and down the country it's a tough one tbh

Players should show loyalty.

Grass isn't always greener. I've had many opportunities to leave Troon but friendship and loyalty over that extra cash every time for me.

15 hours ago, clash city rocker said:

If you change your mind Valefield is a pretty green place lol

Haha... Kilbirnie will always be my favourite junior club, brilliant fans and some really nice people at the club too.

Like them that much I gifted them a goal last weekend :thumbsdown

13 minutes ago, dmkeenan85 said:

Haha... Kilbirnie will always be my favourite junior club, brilliant fans and some really nice people at the club too.

Like them that much I gifted them a goal last weekend :thumbsdown

Ha ha ha that’s how we haven’t asked u to Darvel yet mate but ur getting closer to playing us next season , be good to see u and big gemms next season 

I am sure, like all teams, Beith will have a list of players they are targeting  to replace him. That's just the nature of football. Every player that comes and goes at your club should do so with everybody's best wishes. They are moving on or in for what they think are the right reasons.  

Archived