• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Keepoffthegrass

Transfer List

Surprised to read this if true however beith really have been missing something up front all season in my opinion, its the big difference between continuing to challenge for the top prizes and not, beith fans were spoiled for almost ten years with the prolific partnership of Kenny Mclean and Andy Reid and I think we do need a few top quality strikers in to kick on again. 

Put us to the sword in the semis of the West last season, cracking player.
Surprised to read this if true however beith really have been missing something up front all season in my opinion, its the big difference between continuing to challenge for the top prizes and not, beith fans were spoiled for almost ten years with the prolific partnership of Kenny Mclean and Andy Reid and I think we do need a few top quality strikers in to kick on again. 
Who is interested in the wee guy?

8 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Who is interested in the wee guy?

Thomas is very good pals with kev Mcdonald who's now the darvel number 2 so I would think maybe darvel bound. Just a hunch though. 

Thomas is very good pals with kev Mcdonald who's now the darvel number 2 so I would think maybe darvel bound. Just a hunch though. 

No disrespect to Darvel but surely that's a drop down on football terms?

23 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:
32 minutes ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

No disrespect to Darvel but surely that's a drop down on football terms?

Our new gaffer doesn’t just want to win the league 

he wants to challenge talbot for the junior cup 

21 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Darvel are running about like the Man City of junior football expect a right few big moves there this summer

Few people laughing this season as it hasn’t worked out the way we hoped 

but trust me we will go again in the summer and see what happens next season 

Our new gaffer doesn’t just want to win the league 
he wants to challenge talbot for the junior cup 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh I fully expect to see a few shocked faces in Ayrshire when the deals start becoming public knowledge

1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:
11 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Oh I fully expect to see a few shocked faces in Ayrshire when the deals start becoming public knowledge

I see andy laughing  he shouldn’t be Chris