Berwick v Peterhead

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m not going to post on here my usual prediction (Berwick win) and hopefully it has the reverse effect. But can’t help think I’ll probably be paying more attention to my phone tomorrow checking on the result at Clifton hill more than I’ll be watching the game. 

Snowing very heavily as of 08.00 and starting to lay at approx 2 inches as I type. It doesn't show any signs of letting up at the moment. I'm a quarter mile from the ground and can see the tops of the floodlights from my window.

I hope someone from the club is up and about early to organise a pitch inspection asap!

13 minutes ago, Disc Potato said:

Match off.

To be replayed at a date after Peterhead have won the league and they have agreed to send their under 17 side down on a Tuesday night.

Peterhead would still win! :lol:

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Re-arranged for Tuesday he 19th.Thats quick both teams must want this game played quick for some reason

Seems a bit odd you would have thought the last thing we would have wanted with the trip to Edinburgh next Saturday. Wont manage to go this Tuesday, managed a round trip of 120 miles this morning the best thing about it being a visit to the butcher in Inverbervie to stock up so will be eating like a king for the coming week. :1eye

On 16/03/2019 at 11:10, doulikefish said:

Re-arranged for Tuesday he 19th.Thats quick both teams must want this game played quick for some reason

Gets rid of O'Kane's suspension. 

Archived