• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

That highlight pack was an enjoyable watch, thank you to the Queen's Park media team who put it together.  The third QP goal was a delightful team goal, great bit of skill from the player, I think it was number 8 , on the right hand side to work it into the box and then good vision from number 7 to find Galt open for a good finish

As Ault Git says our defending has been very poor. This game summed it up, tackles missed, players ball watching and not tracking runners, poor goalkeeping. As we have signed up most of the same defenders for next season, is it going to be more of the same or a change in philosophy of the way the whole team is set up and plays? Jury’s out on Gavin as he has had all season to sort the defence, he seems to think we can score more than our opponents do?

Galt obviously MOTM for his hat trick but Kurtis Roberts a close second for me. Outstanding play for Galt's second, and absolutely tireless all game. Would be surprised if he's still with us next season 

4 hours ago, Mick1867 said:

Galt obviously MOTM for his hat trick but Kurtis Roberts a close second for me. Outstanding play for Galt's second, and absolutely tireless all game. Would be surprised if he's still with us next season 

I'm sure most will be drawn to Davie for PotY but I had a look at games played etc and Kurty's missed one game due to Gerry's violent conduct (surprised he never got a red card) and he's never been below very good. Days like Saturday he's dynamite.  And has there ever been a player in Scotland to get two GotM nominations in one month. 

1 minute ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

I'm sure most will be drawn to Davie for PotY 

His first game was 19 January.  I know the season hasn't been great but has it been that bad? I'm with you, Kurtis for me

7 hours ago, Mick1867 said:

When everything clicks for Roberts, he's a cracking player. Great dribbler and ball carrier and as we've seen, he's got an eye for goal. Think another season with us would do him a lot of good

Edited by qpfc

I've been critical of Gow recently, and I'll admit to being disappointed when I saw him getting ready to come on rather that East, but credit where its due (I.e. to both Gow and the gaffer) you could see he was trying to help out the two young subs and talk them through it, particularly at a corner towards the end (which admittedly, didnt quite work out as he planed). Many of us have said that we wouldn't have Gow play again this season, but if he can be brought on to help out the younger guys every now and then, perhaps there's a use for him yet. I hope he is sharing his experience with the others in training too. As we've said before, that is surely the reason Roberts has brought him in.