QP v Elgin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm trying to find positives about such a pishy day, but it might be not bad for zipping the ball around today. 

Very much looking forward to heartily laughing at this statement after the game. 

1 hour ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Looking forward to it. I see a 3 goal home win. Their big chunky guys at the back mifht struggle. Moore to start surely.

Definitely. Actually didn't realise how far Lochgilphead was until someone was mentioning it on the other thread. Four hour round trips for training, reserve games and sometimes just to sit on the bench is unbelievable commitment.

I know there isn't exactly a local team for him, but that's the sort of thing that makes you really want a player to make it. 

Definitely. Actually didn't realise how far Lochgilphead was until someone was mentioning it on the other thread. Four hour round trips for training, reserve games and sometimes just to sit on the bench is unbelievable commitment.
I know there isn't exactly a local team for him, but that's the sort of thing that makes you really want a player to make it. 

Especially when his main replacement is a self-centred has-been who’s playing for fun. It’s paradoxical to see Mark write about the structure of the club, the youth are our future etc and then plays Alan Gow.

16 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Especially when his main replacement is a self-centred has-been who’s playing for fun. It’s paradoxical to see Mark write about the structure of the club, the youth are our future etc and then plays Alan Gow.

Don't necessarily agree with your description of Gow, but do agree with you that he shouldn't be in the side. I've no issue with playing experienced players if they're better than young players, but he literally can't run. 

Hugely enjoyable afternoon. Galt is just an absolute class apart. A guy who will turn defeats into draws and draws into wins. We could have had a couple more, but there never be a grumble from me after a 4-1 win. 

Galt, Moore, Roberts and McLean all absolutely outstanding. Everything clicked in attack today and everyone looked up for it right from the first minute. Some very winnable fixtures over the next month, so hopefully we can have a strong end to the season 

Archived