Accies v Hearts (Edinburgh’s good guys)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Accies thoroughly deserved that win.

Hearts are just shit at the moment and our displays against Partick weren't blips. Levein has to go - and I don't even want him upstairs as DoF. He's dead wood;

Good result. Not happy to see us having a shot on target however, seems an unneccesary risk that may have allowed Hamilton to quickly counter-attack.

Spoiler

Hahahahahahaha why won't Levein just fucking die

Strong performance from the lads today, getting one shot on target is something to be pleased about.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Will we beat Caley?  Will Levein go, will we ever score a goal again.

giphy.gif

Well done Accies, the seethe caused by you staying up always amuses me.   

Similar to the Aberdeen game: good attacking performance in the first half and a good defensive one in the second.
Killa and Ziggy were absolutely sensational while MacKinnon and Martin did well in midfield.
McGowan's goal was absolute class.
This will be no surprise to the fans but Hearts were genuinely abysmal. Berra and Souttar were fairly comfortable, but Djoum and Clare going up against MacKinnon and Martin was never going to work; the former two are much better players, however they weren't "up for it".
Levein set up to trying and create space for the full-backs and wingers by having one player on our wing-back before the ball was switched, but their deliveries into the box made it so easy for the CBs. The only time I was worried was when a cross broke the wrong way as opposed to genuine openings.
I'm happy for the back three, all of whom had disasters against Motherwell yet terrific today, and delighted that Rice was capable of getting a reaction from the team.
Four more points before the split would be amazing.

Disgraceful performance from Hearts. No fight, no energy, no ability and no leadership. For five seasons we have had no one with any creative ability in midfield and if your engine room is not working then the rest of the machine will struggle.

Archived