Stenny v Stranraer

2 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
2 hours ago, Ross Forbes said:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that 'Car54wherareyou' had an absolutely tremendous day yesterday...

You could blame it on the bevy but that's just his normal standard of posting tbh.

:whistle

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Cue Stranraer fans flooding the forum to complain about decisions that have gone against them earlier in the season.

Will need to see it but there isn't much you can do about it. As I said before luck was against us yesterday.  No doubt our "goal" was the pivotal moment yesterday.

But one point out of 6 at home against our nearest competition has killed us.

2 hours ago, Cairn Terrier said:

Ach well, these things tend to even themselves out over the course of a season.
emoji41.pngemoji41.pngemoji41.png

Agreed. We are bottom of the league because we are not good enough. The referees are atrocious for everyone.

It’s inconclusive whether the goal scorer was offside. Victoria did look offside but he didn’t touch it.

Given where the defender is when Munro scores, our “goal” was obviously tight. We will never know.

It’s inconclusive whether the goal scorer was offside. Victoria did look offside but he didn’t touch it.

Given where the defender is when Munro scores, our “goal” was obviously tight. We will never know.
It doesn't matter if he touches it or not. If he interferes in play, which he did, it counts as offside

1 hour ago, Blue1870 said:

I was behind the goals. Cameron ran in to score from close range. He appeared not to be standing in an offside position waiting for Turners cross.

What a shame you weren't in a position to make a judgement...

First of all ,well done  to the loyal band of supporters who managed to get the pitch playable,And to the stenny manager who did not talk bullshit like many managers do.

As for the game ,could have went either way , I still think the dogfight is not over ,i think stenny has some fight in them yet ,i for one would like them to stay up with us

17 hours ago, Blue1870 said:

I was behind the goals. Cameron ran in to score from close range. He appeared not to be standing in an offside position waiting for Turners cross.

Hold on a minute, Stenny open the terracing for you guys but not for us?

Gutted :(

Spoiler

Make a joke about only opening it for big clubs if you want, I'm not going to stand in your way.

1 hour ago, Ross Forbes said:

Hold on a minute, Stenny open the terracing for you guys but not for us?

Gutted :(

Reveal hidden contents

Make a joke about only opening it for big clubs if you want, I'm not going to stand in your way.

We are special people,Neilly got it opened for Car 54:whistle

Archived