Stenny v Stranraer

1 hour ago, Car54wherareyou said:

Very confident post Neilly against a team who have won 7 points in 3 games against yourselves and 2 very comfortable victories included in that.I take Mr Goals is Mark McGuigan,3 goals in this calender year suggests otherwise.

You on her dabs? A right precious wee fairy. 

We have just beaten Abroath away and were 5 seconds from beating East Fife away if we aren't confident going in at home to Stranraer then we shouldn't bother turning up. You seem to be under the impression you are a right team because you have beaten us this season. 

20 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Mark "Mr Goals" McGuigan has scored 15 times in all competitions this season.

Stranraer's top goalscorer, Grant Anderson, has only netted seven.

How many for Anderson in the calendar year? Which is of great relevance to this yokel.

15 goals in a team bottom of the league is outstanding. Anyone who doesn't appreciate that knows  nothing about the game.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Neilly said:

How many for Anderson in the calendar year? Which is of great relevance to this yokel.

15 goals in a team bottom of the league is outstanding. Anyone who doesn't appreciated that knows  nothing about the game.

One. In a 4-3 defeat to East Fife.

6 minutes ago, CEMSFC said:

This argument of Stranraer taking 7 points off us is invalid really. Arbroath had taken all 9 off of us and we beat them last weekend. 

Exactly. When they visited Ochilview at the start of the year they destroyed us in a straightforward 4-1 win but we've improved a lot over the last couple of months, so much so that we were able to turn them over at Gayfield.

We're even a better side than we were three weeks ago when we drew at Stair Park.

Home win tomorrow!

2 hours ago, Neilly said:

You on her dabs? A right precious wee fairy. 

We have just beaten Abroath away and were 5 seconds from beating East Fife away if we aren't confident going in at home to Stranraer then we shouldn't bother turning up. You seem to be under the impression you are a right team because you have beaten us this season. 

15 goals in a team bottom of the league is outstanding. Anyone who doesn't appreciate that knows  nothing about the game.

I'll get my coat:whistle

3 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

One. In a 4-3 defeat to East Fife.

To be fair to Ando he has only played in 7 games since the start of the year due to illness,injuries etc.He is not really our main striker,he played there as we really had no one else because of injuries,he is an attacking mid fielder.Nope our main man up front is an 18 year old kid called Innes Cameron on loan from Killie.He has  scored 4 since the start of the year that's one more than 'Mr goals'although to one or two Stenny supporters that might be one less:)he is a big lump of a boy and the Stenny defenders will have their hands full.Btw is Reid still your right back,our super kid Kyle Turner has been switched to a more attacking wide role on the left,up against Reid interesting.Young KT will probably have several watchers in the Stand as per last week,he will be a massive loss next season

2 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

I think its violent conduct that's the 2 game ban, could be wrong.
I think foul and abusive language is just the 1

That's whit a said brer.

1 hour ago, Car54wherareyou said:

To be fair to Ando he has only played in 7 games since the start of the year due to illness,injuries etc.He is not really our main striker,he played there as we really had no one else because of injuries,he is an attacking mid fielder.Nope our main man up front is an 18 year old kid called Innes Cameron on loan from Killie.He has  scored 4 since the start of the year that's one more than 'Mr goals'although to one or two Stenny supporters that might be one less:)he is a big lump of a boy and the Stenny defenders will have their hands full.Btw is Reid still your right back,our super kid Kyle Turner has been switched to a more attacking wide role on the left,up against Reid interesting.Young KT will probably have several watchers in the Stand as per last week,he will be a massive loss next season

Shiting it now from The Stair Park Galacticos. Will you listen to yourself going on as your mob are Brazil '70 is giving me the boak.

Are there any weaknesses to this Stranraer team who are one point above us in the league?

Do you slaver as much pish on yer podcast brer? 

3 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Shiting it now from The Stair Park Galacticos. Will you listen to yourself going on as your mob are Brazil '70 is giving me the boak.

Are there any weaknesses to this Stranraer team who are one point above us in the league?

Do you slaver as much pish on yer podcast brer? 

Oh dear personal insults means you've lost the argument, goodnight and sleep well:lol:

To be fair to Ando he has only played in 7 games since the start of the year due to illness,injuries etc.He is not really our main striker,he played there as we really had no one else because of injuries,he is an attacking mid fielder.Nope our main man up front is an 18 year old kid called Innes Cameron on loan from Killie.He has  scored 4 since the start of the year that's one more than 'Mr goals'although to one or two Stenny supporters that might be one less[emoji4]he is a big lump of a boy and the Stenny defenders will have their hands full.Btw is Reid still your right back,our super kid Kyle Turner has been switched to a more attacking wide role on the left,up against Reid interesting.Young KT will probably have several watchers in the Stand as per last week,he will be a massive loss next season
Bobby Linn was up against Alan Reid last week and Reid strolled it. See no difference tomorrow

49 minutes ago, Car54wherareyou said:

Oh dear personal insults means you've lost the argument, goodnight and sleep well:lol:

What argument? There is no argument from my end merely pointing out you are waffling on as though Stranraer are some football force to be feared when they are one point above us in the league. It's not difficult to comprehend. You also never pointed out the weaknesses of your great team which I requested.

Not a great advert for you or your podcast with your persona on here. I would have possibly listened to that but your child like manner has put me right off.

1 hour ago, Neilly said:

What argument? There is no argument from my end merely pointing out you are waffling on as though Stranraer are some football force to be feared when they are one point above us in the league. It's not difficult to comprehend. You also never pointed out the weaknesses of your great team which I requested.

Not a great advert for you or your podcast with your persona on here. I would have possibly listened to that but your child like manner has put me right off.

Stenny are on a good run we are not ,Very lucky if we get a draw

11 hours ago, Razor s said:

Game in doubt tomorrow with the weather forecast? 

Was wondering the same thing myself - it's pretty horrible outside but the snow doesn't appear to be lying. Really hope the game's on, I don't think I've been as excited about a match all season.

Trains not running between Stranraer and Ayr today, engineering works typically on the one day when the taking the train would be a useful option. Train from Ayr/Prestwick would avoid the worst of the poor driving conditions but would need an early call if the game isn't going ahead.

Archived