Mafia War

On 14/03/2019 at 12:04, Shandon Par said:

Not pointing fingers or anything but NY Mafia bosses have been living in fear since Gene Gotti (pic below) got out of prison late last year (younger brother of former Don John Gotti). Mafia code meant Gotti was entitled to take on the role occupied by.... Frank Cali.  

Nothing screams "terrifying psychco" more than a bit of Sergio Tacchini

BBNsk6z.img?h=440&w=634&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Arthur Daley showing his true colours here...

CLu8D_SXAAABKu2.jpeg.jpg.41eb0edc7be78e83f096272cee815eeb.jpg

I saw this thread appearing yesterday but assumed it was one of those daft games people used to play on here (which I believe one, or more, was titled Mafia Wars) and didn’t open it so I’m disappointed to be arriving to this thread a day late.

If I learned one thing from watching narcos it’s this.  It would have been really good fun being rich, snorting grade A ching and pumping stunners in a jacuzzi.  Sure the life expectancies shorter, but do you really want to live til 83 and live in Scotland?  

4 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

If I learned one thing from watching narcos it’s this.  It would have been really good fun being rich, snorting grade A ching and pumping stunners in a jacuzzi.  Sure the life expectancies shorter, but do you really want to live til 83 and live in Scotland?  

That would have great but it would have had to be a white collar or smuggling job for me, all that grizzly killing and torture stuff would have made me squeamish.   

• 3 years later...

Italian police have arrested Matteo Messina Denaro, known as the current boss of bosses of Cisa Nistra. He had been on the run for 30 years and was arrested in a private hospital in Palermo.

Denaro has been convicted of a number of murders, including involvement in the assassinations of prosecutors Falcone and Borsellino in 1992, thenMafia combing campaign that followed this and other murders. He’s the last boss of that era still alive and out of prison.

Incidentally, the guy who murdered Frank Cali turned out to be a random nutter, allegedly inspired by Qanon.

7 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Italian police have arrested Matteo Messina Denaro, known as the current boss of bosses of Cisa Nistra. He had been on the run for 30 years and was arrested in a private hospital in Palermo.

Denaro has been convicted of a number of murders, including involvement in the assassinations of prosecutors Falcone and Borsellino in 1992, thenMafia combing campaign that followed this and other murders. He’s the last boss of that era still alive and out of prison.

Incidentally, the guy who murdered Frank Cali turned out to be a random nutter, allegedly inspired by Qanon.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jan/16/italy-most-wanted-mafia-boss-matteo-messina-denaro-arrested