• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
ICTChris

Mafia War

Frank Cali, boss of the Gambino crime family, was shot dead last night in Staten Island, New York.  Cali, a native of Sicily, has reputedly been the boss of the Gambinos since 2015 and was shot six times and run over by a truck before being pronounced dead.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47566382

This is the first murder of a New York mafia boss since 1985, when then Gambino boss Paul Castellano was murdered on the orders of John Gotti, who then took over as boss.  Since the 1980s law enforcement has dealt several heavy blows to the traditional Five Families of the New York mafia, with numerous mafia bosses being imprisoned and a large number of mafia figures becoming co-operators with the FBI.  

Despite these blows, organised crime continues - several leading members of the Bonano crime family were acquited of charges earlier this month and last year the leadership of the Lucchese family were indicted over the murder of notorious hitman and drug trafficker Michael Meldish in the Bronx in 2013

Have any P&Bers ever murdered a mafia boss?

Are any P&Bers mafia bosses who now fear for the fall out from this hit?

I see it took 6 shots and then run over by a truck to kill him. Whatever happened to the single shot to the back of the head? This was my, erm, a favourite in the old days.

If people want to see a murder they should watch the Gotti movie starring John Travolta. Might well be the worst movie ever made.

If people want to see a murder they should watch the Gotti movie starring John Travolta. Might well be the worst movie ever made.

Did that actually get released, I thought it got canned?

Not pointing fingers or anything but NY Mafia bosses have been living in fear since Gene Gotti (pic below) got out of prison late last year (younger brother of former Don John Gotti). Mafia code meant Gotti was entitled to take on the role occupied by.... Frank Cali.  

Nothing screams "terrifying psychco" more than a bit of Sergio Tacchini

BBNsk6z.img?h=440&w=634&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

44 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Did that actually get released, I thought it got canned?

No it did get released. I listened to a podcast discuss it then watched it. It's so bad.

I am taking a longer route to avoid the causeway on my commute from home to work and back.

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Frank Cali, boss of the Gambino crime family, was shot dead last night in Staten Island, New York.  Cali, a native of Sicily, has reputedly been the boss of the Gambinos since 2015 and was shot six times and run over by a truck before being pronounced dead.

It was an accident it went off by itself when he was cleaning it while the truck driver was just rushing to help him and just got to close with the truck.  

This P&Ber remembers the Rothesay chip shop wars with the Zavaroni's and the Rossi's.  I never understood why they never made a TV show about it.

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Have any P&Bers ever murdered a mafia boss?

Are any P&Bers mafia bosses who now fear for the fall out from this hit?

NpMUwpD12XZi91YBkn0I9nj_tls=.gif

15 minutes ago, BillyAnchor said:

This P&Ber remembers the Rothesay chip shop wars with the Zavaroni's and the Rossi's.  I never understood why they never made a TV show about it.

Did that not start after wee girl told her maw that someone was eyeing her up?

12 hours ago, ICTChris said:

was shot six times and run over by a truck before being pronounced dead.

a terrible,terrible accident

stop jumping to conclusions

12 hours ago, ICTChris said:

was shot six times and run over by a truck before being pronounced dead.

Surely there has to be better ways to determine if someone is dead?

9 hours ago, ajwffc said:

It was an accident it went off by itself when he was cleaning it while the truck driver was just rushing to help him and just got to close with the truck.  

I didn’t see nothin boss

The mafia are extremely glamorous. If mob boss  wasn’t your dream job when you were growing up you are probably a VL.

This was in my bed this morning when I woke up. Should I be worried?

The-Godfather-horse-head-prop.jpg.5ddfe788d7582cf0f2fe40b513f3b830.jpg

1 minute ago, I'm Brian said:

Only if you had money on it at Cheltenham.

Not pointing fingers or anything but NY Mafia bosses have been living in fear since Gene Gotti (pic below) got out of prison late last year (younger brother of former Don John Gotti). Mafia code meant Gotti was entitled to take on the role occupied by.... Frank Cali.  
Nothing screams "terrifying psychco" more than a bit of Sergio Tacchini
BBNsk6z.img?h=440%26w=634%26m=6%26q=60%26o=f%26l=f%26x=347%26y=176&key=6922ac851a0f6d48d5dbbbb3717acce0781b6566c461f677befd32efb716361e
Terrifying psycho?150522172109-john-mcenroe-wimbledon-1980-super-169.jpg

Truck driver had to stop at his mum’s house on the way home as he thinks he ran over a deer and the paw, or the hoof, got stuck in the grill and he needs to hack it off. 

7 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

Did you have a horse before?