Kazakhstan V Scotland

Enigma

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s not a surprise to me. We are a poor team with average players who play without intensity, desire and a management team who don’t have a clue. Players out of position playing with no plan.

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Not one player gets pass marks from me, that’s a fucking shocker.

We’ve hit rock bottom.

:lol: Have we f**k. We'll find new ways to plummet even lower! WE ARE SCOTLAND!!!

By the same token we've had squads full of English Championship players "valued" in the £8 million + range and they all look absolutely shocking. We've also had Tom Cairney who's allegedly a £20 million player and again he looks like a dumplin.
This.

Players should be picked on their ability not what team or league they are in.

They should be in form and playing on a regular basis in the position.

Anything less is asking for trouble.

6 minutes ago, cameron2000 said:

This has been brutal. Pass marks to Bates and possibly McGinn but apart from that an absolute embarrassment.

McLeish is absolutely clueless.

It’s a sad state of affairs when your managerial credentials are decided by if your mates with the people in charge of the selection process

McGinn :lol: He was pathetic. 

We've sacked the last three managers and haven't improved. Why not try a fourth eh? We're out anyhow. 

We haven’t got steadily worse though we improved from Levein to Strachan went unbeaten in 2017 were looking like a team then he got sacked. I’m now thinking is McLeish actual worse than burley. Steve Clarke would be great that’s who I wanted to get the job when Strachan sacked but can’t see him taking it.

We were hammered in Israel should have lost by more this was 3-0 going on 5. Two of our worst defeats in history and the fact that 5-10 players call off every gamer and McLeish should go ......... but sfa won’t sack him.

Archived